View Poll Results: Does he deserve all the weeks for cheating on the test?

Voters
454. This poll is closed
  • He Deserves it!! He Cheated!

381 83.92%
  • He does totally not deserve it!

73 16.08%
Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Freind Cheated on Test, Teacher forced him to fix his class room for 6

So a freind of mine cheated on a test we did (we're in 9th grade, so last year of school before gymnasium starts) and then the teacher saw that something was wrong with his test and looked it up, and saw it was all fake. The teacher yelled at him like a... I don't know even the word for that. He did the same test the same day and scored A on it but still the teacher is forcing him to sweep and dry and clean his class room, EVERY DAY after school for 6 weeks.

Is the Teacher Right or Wrong to do that? Tell me what you think!
    Last edited by Rozz; 2023-01-16 at 04:44 PM.

What the fuck? You're like 11 get the fuck off of here. And post this in the right fucking place. This isn't /r/middleschool

Edit: this was originally posted in the wrong place. It's been moved now.

<Infracted> Post respectfully. You simply posted to attack another user.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-04-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I don't think the teacher can legally do that, but then again he can still punish him academically for the cheating... so I would just take care of the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheating scum. Teacher was too lenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    get punished yes, he cheated...he could have gotten away with it and may have contiuned to cheat on more important tests later in life...

fixing your classroom? :S i'm sure thats the responsibility of your school to keep your school safe and not decrepit :P

Deleted
    Who the fuck cares? Your friend ist a fuckign retard for cheating on that test and your teacher sounds like he picked the right job if he likes to shout at dumb kids..

10+ Year Old Account
    If he took it and got an A later why did he bother to cheat in the first place?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Fix the class room? What exactly does that mean? Repairs?

Detention is one thing, but physical labour isn't something he should be doing, and while i agree he should get some punishment for what he did... But then again i never did get along with authority figures, i just went home when i was supposed to have detention <.<; (and for those of you who say the police come get you, that is true, they get you, bring you to school, they leave, you leave, repeat until the message gets across)

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    What the fuck? You're like 11 get the fuck off of here. And post this in the right fucking place. This isn't /r/middleschool
    This was the first post, yet so far the only one that seemed to give the proper response. This is the General WoW forum, not the General ZOMG I FINALLY GOT PUBES! forum.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-04-18 at 07:03 PM.

I, too, would like to know what you mean by "fix his classroom."

sounds good to me. give the kid a sneak peak at his future if he continues to try to cheat

Also it does not sound like he is from the US, but from Denmark to me, or another Scandinavian country.

No, what the teacher got is illegal and the teacher could be reported to the police.

Deleted
    I have no sympathy for him here^^ But the teacher let him off easy it seems. Heard of kids getting the entire class flunked for cheating!

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people giving this kid shit for posting this in Off-topic, within MMO champion. I guess the 12 MLP threads are where all the cool kids discuss wow. You're the ones coming off as children.

OT: He cheated, he deserved to be punished; Though 6 weeks is a bit harsh.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    If he took it and got an A later why did he bother to cheat in the first place?
    Sadly, it was because he hadn't studied for the test and was unsure what to do the night before the test... so he cheated with wikipedia info, not really smart.

Deleted

Pretty sure they are 15-17 you seem very disrespectful for no apparent reason.

On topic, depends on many things... It sounds unfair but dependent on the school they might have some no-tolerance rules towards this and your friend is getting off easy? remember it is not actually work "for" your teacher since that person doesn't own the classroom and your friend is just getting a life lesson from an old-school teacher that think physical labor punishment is still viable teaching methods.

If he cleans the room every day, I doubt it would be that messed up from the previous day.
    http://www.youtube.com/wowcrendor

Sometimes I'm funny, but not really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    Also it does not sound like he is from the US, but from Denmark to me, or another Scandinavian country.

No, what the teacher got is illegal and the teacher could be reported to the police.
    I'm from Sweden actually, and it's not really illegal here because of a new School Law here that was implemented last year. But it is only 1 week and not more, so yes it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    A lot of people giving this kid shit for posting this in Off-topic, within MMO champion. I guess the 12 MLP threads are where all the cool kids discuss wow. You're the ones coming off as children.

OT: He cheated, he deserved to be punished; Though 6 weeks is a bit harsh.
    Reading the comments it looks like it was posted in general wow and THEN moved to off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    Pretty sure they are 15-17 you seem very disrespectful for no apparent reason.

On topic, depends on many things... It sounds unfair but dependent on the school they might have some no-tolerance rules towards this and your friend is getting off easy? remember it is not actually work "for" your teacher since that person doesn't own the classroom and your friend is just getting a life lesson from an old-school teacher that think physical labor punishment is still viable teaching methods.
    It's perfectly viable...and it's hardly physical labor...sweep the floor and clean the boards oh god. It's less about having the place clean and more about having the kid remember WHY he is doing what he is doing.
    Last edited by EyelessCrow; 2012-04-17 at 08:07 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh my god guys he cheated on a test!!! yes, it's wrong, but seriously he shouldn't be doing manual labor everyday for 6 weeks for something like this.