Rakata Mind Prison 4v4 Tournament event

On Monday 9th on the Rakata mind prison server, we had a pretty big pvp event in Tatooine. For the past two weeks we had been advertising it for the purpose of having some entertainment for everyone. We had a total of eight teams formed to compete between both factions,

I organized it into two groups of four teams, and setup a round robin then the top two teams of each group would go into the next round etc. it lasted for about two and a half hours and everyone had a lot of fun, we had i'd say about 60-80 people attend to either watch or participate, and others watching streams.

this is a link for everyone that is interested about the topic and how things went, if you're on our server hopefully you can be there next time!

http://www.thearenaverse.com/2012/04...ment-complete/

I'm not sure if other realms do this, but it definitely is a good idea for fun and to form a better community

Omg i am so sad i wasnt on your server and i missed this fantastic fun opportunity. Speaking of which, BW should take notice of such events that really expand the universe of the game. !

Apparently they will be bringing in Pod Racing into the game aswell, but not this year.

Quote Originally Posted by xeonix View Post
    Omg i am so sad i wasnt on your server and i missed this fantastic fun opportunity. Speaking of which, BW should take notice of such events that really expand the universe of the game. !
    yeah they should, and surprisingly nobody went out of their way to ruin the event or grief, there definitely was lots of lag lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Shakyra View Post
    On Monday 9th on the Rakata mind prison server, we had a pretty big pvp event in Tatooine. For the past two weeks we had been advertising it for the purpose of having some entertainment for everyone. We had a total of eight teams formed to compete between both factions,

I organized it into two groups of four teams, and setup a round robin then the top two teams of each group would go into the next round etc. it lasted for about two and a half hours and everyone had a lot of fun, we had i'd say about 60-80 people attend to either watch or participate, and others watching streams.

this is a link for everyone that is interested about the topic and how things went, if you're on our server hopefully you can be there next time!

http://www.thearenaverse.com/2012/04...ment-complete/

I'm not sure if other realms do this, but it definitely is a good idea for fun and to form a better community

cool beans. thats my server =P

gonna have to check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    cool beans. thats my server =P

gonna have to check this out!
    hah nice do you still play? it took place about a week ago, but we're planning on having another one sometime soon after people get bored of the new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakyra View Post
    hah nice do you still play? it took place about a week ago, but we're planning on having another one sometime soon after people get bored of the new things.
    ya, been insanely busy as of late, but ya, i play a madness assassin named Rigormortis.

nice, ill catch you in the warzones then 8 )

hopefully this will promote more world-based pvp events, because there were some Ilum fight that i really enjoyed,

Quote Originally Posted by deepfire View Post
    hopefully this will promote more world-based pvp events, because there were some Ilum fight that i really enjoyed,
    It actually did, there was almost 100 people there when it happened, I think they tried doing the same thing by putting in the world bosses, not sure how that has worked out though