Deleted

HELP! Forgot Name to Gold Tracking Addon :(

Hello,

I used to have an addon that summarized the total gold on all my characters as well as in the guild banks. You could assume that this is ArkInventory, however this addon that I had ALSO summarized the auction value of all my assets, as well as the gold I had in buyout on the auction house. I have been searching RAMPANTLY for this addon because it is my favorite, but cannot seem to find it.

The asset calculation part of the addon is basically just applying the Auctioneer value for every item in my bank, bags, guild bank, and auction house. It did all of these and was a tooltip display when hovering over the gold. Please helppp

I'm thinking.... Altaholic? TradeskillMaster? I know those do that, in some way, shape, or form.

Auctioneer/Auctionator/Altoholic/TradeSkillMaster?

Deleted
    Auctioneer, Auctionator, Altoholic, and TSM summarize how much your items are worth in total? I know that they show you your gold spread on all characters as well as guild bank, but do they show total asset value as well?

If so, please tell me where to see this! I have altoholic, tsm and both auction addons already.

Altoholic, Baudmanifest, accountant all do it!
    Just hover over the gold in your bags