10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Apperatus v LFR Creche

Now, I know that LFR Creche beats H:A for stat weight, but on certain fights is apparatus better, due to down time, and/or being able to chain deadly calm w/ the trinket? Example, on heroic madness right before cataclysm/bloods, etc. Or just stick with LFR creche 100% (No luck w/ winning BLF:H or H:Creche x.x)

If you are confident that you can align your CDs with a Creche, it's definitely better. I find it extremely difficult to do so though, and when I do, it's just pure coincidence.

To be honest, I prefer on-use trinkets rather than the proc'd ones for Warriors. Though, Creche is a really good proc trinket too.

Ultimately, I would say use the Creche.

15+ Year Old Account
    Entirely depends on the fight. If you get a proc during Ice phase on Hagara for instance then that proc is fairly useless.
    Decisions where you pick between an on-use vs a proc trinket is mostly something that you have to figure out yourself based on how fights play out for your raid. Although the fights in DS that favor on-use trinkets would typically see greater benefit from Rotting Skull than Apparatus.