Page 1 of 3
LastLast

best 3s comp for arms warrior?

I want to make a push this season bcus I'm not sure if I'll play exp. So what is the best 3s comp for a arms warrior.
    I'll build around that.
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

In a season as comp-dependent as S11 where arms warriors are bottom of the wrung, how far are you expecting to push?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Warriors really aren't the best right now, but from what my cousin has said, Warr Mage Priest and Kitty cleave work the best for him. KFC isn't as strong, neither is TSG. (TSG is zerg healer and if you can't kill him, you lose)

Yea I dont know what tsg an kitty cleave is. an 2k?
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    If you're only shooting for 2k, then you're chances are much better. I assumed you were looking to get Gladiator.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Yea pretty much. Just wanna show my friends I can is all

Find a DK and Hpal.

Deleted
    TSG. it requires alot of skill though... :P
    Kitty Cleave works really well too

mancleave (double arms healer)

Deleted
    RMP or RLS

I want to make a push this season bcus I'm not sure if I'll play exp. So what is the best 3s comp for a arms warrior.
    I'll build around that.
    I would say WLS is the best comp for a warrior because lock+sham even makes a warrior good
    Kittycleave, tsg, wmp are all good comps too

If you dont know what tsg or kittycleave are, i doubt you have the skill to even reach 2k..
    Warriors are weak.
    Go for WLS

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

man cleave

I've played both TSG and Kitty Cleave to 2300 (rank 11 on my bg) this season. TSG has been balanced out by gear so I wouldn't recommend it, Kittycleave needs a really good feral to make sick clones or else the entire comp won't work.

edit: WLS sucks hard, do not try and play it

TSG is what I said. Warrior dk Hpal.

WLS comment is interesting. If you can find a lock and sham to carry you, do it.

Double frost mage warrior. Guaranteed 2.2k comp if they have pve gear.

wls is nice but most shams and locks want to play with spriest rogue or mage

kitty cleave is probably your best bet just dodge rls and rmp

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    I assume you're not being serious, because that's such an ignorant thing to say. My fear, however, is that people who come here looking for advice will read posts like this and think it's true.

Nothing to see here.

Best warrior comps are easily kitty cleave, turbocleave (with an enh shaman), WLS, and KFC. And no, none of them are all that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    That's funny because it's probably true and would be the easiest way to hit 2200 as a warrior these days.

Realistically I'd say warrior mage priest or warrior lock shaman or feral warrior paladin. Hardest part is finding partners.

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior / dk / Hpal is still decent i think