Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    For the lols,

Genie.

It keeps my bags organized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't decide between Weakauras and OmniCC, but they're both really useful.

Weakauras hands down.

Probably TidyPlates, although I could probably do without it and just use the default ones.

WeakAuras is one I can do without, but rather wouldn't. I can react to a lock and load proc much faster when it's accompanied by a cat's piercing meow (still freaks my cats out when I'm raiding)...

Recount is something I can't do without though. How do you know if you're doing things right without it? I played for about 2 years before I started using it. It was only after that I realised how shit I was...

Oh, and ArkInventory, because the default bag UI is borderline unusable...

Opie does it for me. If I could only chose 1 addOn tho, it probably would be something else, but Opie is my favorite one

By far mine would be clique! Makes healing soo much easier. No mouse-over macros and every spell is attached to just a couple combinations of ctrl/shift/alt

Deleted
    weakaura by far! after I learned to use that properly I have tossed away so many addons, I use it for internal CD watch"kneedtoknow", buffs and debuffs"raven", unitframes(yes toke tons of time and lots of help with lua coding but possible), proc watch, enemy spell warning(etc pvp pala pops wings I get a warning), I've made my own version of "droodfocus" and so on and on, the ways you can use weakaura are almost endless if weakaura is not supported in MoP I would implode from sheer sadness and sorrow

Deleted
    Well, back when everyone in my guild was using AVR (Augmented Virtual Reality, the one Blizzard "broke") it was fantastic fun. All sorts of wierd things would pop up in the middle of boss fights. From genuine pictures to little things like fake shadow trap locations, it was great.

Now though.. I'll be boring and go with TradeSkillMaster. Come on, could you really imagine maintaining glyphs, or even just gems and enchants on the auction house without that little beauty?

Bartender ftw.

Deleted
    Auctioneer

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    ...unitframes(yes toke tons of time and lots of help with lua coding but possible)... I've made my own version of "droodfocus" and so on and on, the ways you can use weakaura are almost endless if weakaura is not supported in MoP I would implode from sheer sadness and sorrow
    I would love to see the code for these parts if you could be so kind as to post the snippets

Quote Originally Posted by Quiv View Post
    oPie. Such a versatile addon. I always find ways to save so much space on my action bar using it for utility spells/macros/quest items. It's great, I don't think I could play without it anymore.

This, so much this, I've been using oPie since early WotLK but it's really come into it's own since I started raid leading in Cata, having flags and raid markers on their own oPie binds is just amazing.

One of the 'not-so-popular" AddOns is my favourite. It is called Zelda Loot
    If you're a fan of Zelda, then this AddOn is a must! Everytime you look a green, blue, purple or orange item, it makes a different tune from some of the Zelda games.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/zeldaloot

Deleted
    MikScrollingbattletext and gladiatorssa

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlas Loot or Altoholic, can't decide between the two, currently sitting on 16 toons across 2 servers, with another 3 currently between 30 and 60, so you can probably see why these AddOns are great for me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Since my main comp broke and I've had to play on my laptop that can't really run that many things, I've found that I don't really need that many addons. I used to not be able to live without PowerAuras, but I've managed just fine. I think it may be ForteXcorcist now.
    [/CENTER]