Deleted

Moonkin in RBG help!

WARNING: I'm a complete noob. Never played an RBG before last night.

So anyway, I'm a moonkin, playing a few rbg's and not doing badly. Currently using full (bis - but cunning instead of insignia) pve gear with the exception of the spellpen conquest neck. I'm playing around 2-2.2k mmr I guess, and nobodies complained I'm doing too badly, but I could really use some tips to be more useful! Currently I'm doing lots of damage, but basically just spamming dots and starsurges coupled with the odd knockback and interrupt.

I'm not assigned as a cc'r, but should I be throwing a few cyclones maybe? Should I be watching my dots or just using them on everything in sight? (we're a spellcleave team with 5-6 cunnings anyway). Should I be using the legendary or the madness dagger? Any other little tips to be more useful? :P

Deleted
    Most definately the Rathrak (HC>>>>Legendary) and a resi offhand, especially as a boomkin where it will scale with your nature damage

Im not exactly massively experienced in RBGs but I could imagine cyclone in DoT cleave teams would work wonders since it wont break on damage. And cyclone in general is my favourite CC out there, cyclone on low health into a mushroom explosion - Bottom line is make sure your target caller shouts for your CCs, but dont spam it at random

Deleted
    Just spam dots, solarbeam and roots people. Oh you should also knock people off things with typhoon, thats basically all you do as a boomkin in RBG's