Thread: Best assassin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well, assassins are champions who can pop out of nowhere to make you think you are 1v1'ing and then.... not.
    Stealth helps to make this happen, so I will say Twitch is an assassin.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    for the suprise & "REAL assassin" effect, it is either kassadin or eve. not trolling. :>

Deleted
    I always think of Akali when I want to play an assassin, but it's really not my primary role at all. Her ult is much more reliable than most others due to the short cooldown, so you can catch one person out and then move on to the next. The only other "assassin" that I play is Vayne, but I very rarely do any ganking with her. I wouldn't class her as an assassin personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Strossus View Post
    for the suprise & "REAL assassin" effect, it is either kassadin or eve. not trolling. :>
    Eve pre-nerf was actually played as jungler, and if you add stealth to it you had some scary ganks IMO.
    But I'd pick Kassadin now after lvl6.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Twitch is really good if you can play him well. It is intense.

Talon mid is most awesome shit ever, blink + silence E is so damn good against most AP.
    So easy to carry team once you get a good farm! :3
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Talon mid is most awesome shit ever, blink + silence E is so damn good against most AP.
    So easy to carry team once you get a good farm! :3
    But he is AD ... which means ideally you want some AP top. Rumble or Kennen or Vlad or similar or if you go heavy AD you likely don't want to see Soraka on enemy team.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    But he is AD ... which means ideally you want some AP top. Rumble or Kennen or Vlad or similar or if you go heavy AD you likely don't want to see Soraka on enemy team.
    Talon mid, Kennen Top, jungle Maokai.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Assasins are (in my opinion) champions who can go jump in during a fight, burst someone down and then get out before the enemies can kill you.

Example: Talon jumps in with E, burst with Q+W, then ult and they are probably dead if you have ignite aswell, then use the stealth your ult gives you to run away.