Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I, sadly, will not be livestreaming.

I will, however, be doing my best to videobomb as many of these as possible =3
    I do hope you run across my stream butt naked yelling something funny.

i will also be streaming for 48 hours straight! www.justin.tv/lewlipopz

My name is Lirik and I have been building up my stream for awhile now to be dedicated purely to GW2. I've been following the games development for 2 years and had plans on creating a stream for awhile.

I officially started streaming last week and I have already been getting an amazing response from my viewers with an audience topping near 200 viewers.

I've already given away a copy of dota 2, CS:GO, GW2 pax east BWE pass. Recently because of donors who have been thoroughly enjoying my stream, I was also able to giveaway a copy of Guild Wars 2.

(Another copy is also being given away some time during the beta event)

My main goal is to commentate and interact with viewers as much as I can. I provide a great quality stream, commentary, as well as an interactive environment.

I pull my ideas and topics from chat discussions and respond to almost everyone on chat to keep the social aspect up.

If you are looking to watch someone who knows a lot about GW2 already, provides full commentary, as well as just a good time.. check me out on Friday and Saturday for GW2 exclusively.(I would stream Sunday but finals on Monday ).

If you want a test run, I will be streaming tomorrow as well at 12 EST.. obviously not GW2.

www.twitch.tv/lirikk

Thanks

Norn Guardian - What will I be focusing on during the BWE? Hmm... EVERYTHING.
    Last edited by Lirik; 2012-04-25 at 05:05 AM.

I'll be streaming as well. www.twitch.tv/mdogg2005 is my link. I will be playing with some guild members of mine and we will be doing pretty much everything. Organized PvP, WvWvW, and general PVE. See you guys this weekend!

twitch.tv/cynthesis I'll be playing as a Mesmer with a bit of Ranger and Thief thrown in there later in the weekend.

Deleted
    Hello!

Alright let me start with introducing myself. I play in Dream Paragon as a hunter and my character name is Devai.
    I have started streaming my playing around 1 month ago. I stream random WoW stuff and 10 man Firelands/Dragon Soul raids too and i have just been granted permission to stream our main raids. If you are interested to see us playing you can find me at www.twitch.tv/devahi
    Im streaming main raids on Wednesdays 18.00 GMT+1 (eu realm time), don't be late cause the raid just might be over already
    Remember to follow if im not online so you get notified when i go online!

Upcoming weekend you can also see Guildwars 2 gameplay if you're still wondering wether to buy or not. I will be playing Warrior/Guardian/Thief. I also have parcitipated on the previous events so i actually know what im doing

Deleted
    WTB sticky afterwards with sweetly made youtube vids from the beta =) Anyone fix?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    WTB sticky afterwards with sweetly made youtube vids from the beta =) Anyone fix?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Wars-2-Videos

You're welcome.

Us over at GWDen will be streaming this weekend as well, a full forty-eight hours. http://gwden.com/

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Hehe tackar, I had forgotten about that one =)

Hey all! I've been streaming WoW Arenas and some LoL over the past year experimenting with streaming. I've always been interested in streaming and starting a Youtube channel, and I think this BWE would be a great start.

I'm going to start out by playing a Warrior in WvW and in the structured PvP this weekend on my new dedicated stream and youtube channel.

I want to know is what questions regarding WvW, Structured PvP, and Warriors in general do you want answered? I will be answering as many questions as I possibly can this weekend so feel free to message me questions.

Stream: twitch.tv/darandin
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/Darandin

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

I'll be streaming Guild Wars 2 beta for the coming day. I'll be leveling a Thief, not entirely sure on the race just yet! But if you enjoy watching streams with a hint of dark humour this is your place to be.

http://www.twitch.tv/mrsomewhatinsane - If you have a good time make sure to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6E9C1613FCFB8DB

Youtube playlist I'm updating throughout the weekend.

Guild Wars 2 Stream

For those who didn't get into the beta but still want to see some action, I'm going to be hosting a live stream tomorrow if anyone is interested.

twitchtv.com/valkyriepc
    Last edited by Emberhelm; 2012-04-28 at 05:46 AM.