Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Remember to give feedback for the BWE!

So I'm excited, you're excited, we so excited but this is still a beta test which we as the player who will be in it need to give feedback! From the grammar "hey you used 'your' instead of you're" to the "where did the boss go?"

Report on everything you like and dislike. Report bugs the moment they happen, time/date npcs involved, spells you used, location etc. Chances are high if alot of people are voicing feedback in a calm manner about something the more devs will listen to it.

K done acting like know a lot about beta testing software lol.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Deleted
    I'm one of those with an eagle eye, so I will probably find tiny bugs, wrongs and whatnot! So I'm all ready, yes.

Well..

"When is Guild Wars 2 going to be released?

We expect to ship Guild Wars 2 in 2012. The final release date will be determined by beta-testing feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockbete View Post
    Well..

We expect to ship Guild Wars 2 in 2012. The final release date will be determined by beta-testing feedback.
    Not sure if you're mentioning this as a way to say 'Don't give feedback so we can get this game out faster' or not.
    I don't care if it comes out next year (well I do care but still), just give me a game that is as best as you can give me.

I'm really tired of almost every game right now pushing out their release and having it have tons of bugs and glitches and fixed with a content patch that breaks even more content.

OT: Once I finish up my work with making the MMOC Beta Guild I plan to only play while trying to find bugs and try to do everything that people are asking about for feed back.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Not sure if you're mentioning this as a way to say 'Don't give feedback so we can get this game out faster' or not.
    I don't care if it comes out next year (well I do care but still), just give me a game that is as best as you can give me.

I'm really tired of almost every game right now pushing out their release and having it have tons of bugs and glitches and fixed with a content patch that breaks even more content.

OT: Once I finish up my work with making the MMOC Beta Guild I plan to only play while trying to find bugs and try to do everything that people are asking about for feed back.
    The feedback from the beta have been good, people say it's the most polished beta they have played and it's not that many bugs at all.

That's good to hear at least! But I agree that they should stay and release an unbugged game.

Deleted
    I'm gonig in this beta to beta test it. Not to play. I'm mighty interested in how their roofs look, so I'll be testing that a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockbete View Post
    Well..

For me it's more like" Give more feedback so there will be no things like << Hey we didn't know about that bug I wonder if there are more of them. Let's delay release date and check>>". That's how i read that

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be playing the beta to make a final decision on what class i'll be maining. But i'll be damned if I don't report any bugs/problems I see, that would just be silly, since, you know, I would do the same thing if it were live. <.<

I was a professional QA dude for Activision for a bit (if you find any bugs in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 [xbox 360 and PS3], Guitar Hero: Smash Hits [Wii], or James Bond: Quantum of Solace [Nintendo DS - multiplayer] ... my bad!).

I will definitely be sending any and all bugs/feedback! I will also enjoy the hell out of the game

I think it's really important to watch for and report bugs that could be exploited to advantage. Quit SWtor because of this. So many times the smart kids from beta found bugs they could exploit in Beta and didn't report so they could have an advantage.

Honestly, GW2's beta is more polished than some games after official release (ffxiv, swtor, aoc, etc...)

I've never been a bug-hunter. I merely played as if it was the official release and reported whenever I saw something worth mentioning. I used the rating system quite a bit too.

I intent to just go ahead and play as much as i can. I wanna figure out some mechanics and such, but ill take my time to give feedback. Why not? If it means the final product might be better it would be stupid not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post

Why would I? I meant people should of course send feedback so we can get bugfixes(since what they dont know about they cant fix, right?) and a faster release.

Remember to report more than just bugs. Give them feedback and criticism, like for balance issues or how a particular event or feature works.

Do all the things!!! Give all the feedbacks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Do all the things!!! Give all the feedbacks!!!
    Calm down now. There's plenty of bugs for everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    The feedback from the beta have been good, people say it's the most polished beta they have played and it's not that many bugs at all.

That's good to hear at least! But I agree that they should stay and release an unbugged game.
    It honestly was. It makes the mop beta look like some shitty early alpha.

I've never wanted a game to succeed as much as I want GW2 to succeed. I think this is will be the first beta I will seriously parcipitate in. I've been in a number of betas before, but usually it was to see if I liked the game or not..

Seeing how I've spent probably a couple of hundred hours watching videos of GW2, I know ill like the game.. Now I want to improve it as much as I can

ANet... You are not prepared! ...For my feedback.. (In a good way)
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    I will send ArenaNet feedback for a breast slider at character creation screen so I can make mah breasts smaller -w-'

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys you probably watched a lot of videos where that window popped up on the right-hand side of the screen that asked for feedback and they immediately closed it...well, that's because often they were actually playing the content with a developer by their side (in-game) that they were chatting with (over ventrilo). So fill those things out!