Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta

Wondering what those that have goten into the beta think of it. Im loving it so far, far better than the GRAW games. The weapon customization is amazing. Cant wait to get further unlocks.

I played it for a couple nights about 2 weeks ago and thought it was alright. It is pretty rough early on until you hit lvl 5 and can unlock a decent weapon. I played Support and remember the recoil on the starter weapon being so high and the accuracy so low that I could barely shoot somebody 10 feet away, and because of that the first five levels were a complete drag. Once you hit 5 you are able to choose from a selection of weapons and then upgrade them a bit so they fit your playstyle a bit more.

It often played a bit too slow for my liking, but that's because I'm impatient and don't like spending 5 min advancing 30 feet, and after playing Tribes I get frustrated in games when I can't effortlessly glide across the ground. Anyone that likes games that rely heavily on squads and coordination should definitely give this game a try.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-04-23 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    I played it for a couple nights about 2 weeks ago and thought it was alright. It is pretty rough early on until you hit lvl 5 and can unlock a decent weapon. I played Support and remember the recoil on the starter weapon being so high and the accuracy so low that I could barely shoot somebody 10 feet away, and because of that the first five levels were a complete drag. Once you hit 5 you are able to choose from a selection of weapons and then upgrade them a bit so they fit your playstyle a bit more.

It often played a bit too slow for my liking, but that's because I'm impatient and don't like spending 5 min advancing 30 feet, and after playing Tribes I get frustrated in games when I can't effortlessly glide across the ground. Anyone that likes games that rely heavily on squads and coordination should definitely give this game a try.
    That is the reason i gave up on support opting for rifleman with the bigger clip. Has been working out fine for me, Though i like the forrest map alot better than the desert one.

Support is fine once you get the lvl 5 rifle with high accuracy and low recoil. Attach a 3.5X scope on it and you can do very well. The level 15 version is insanely good.

I truely am sick of being the russians though, i cant express in words my hatred for the Russian weapon arsenal. If it isnt Americans VS russians its americans vs some middle eastern contingent using russian weapons, and im sick of them. Dont like how they operate or look. Would love for america to fight some country that doesnt have ass terrible weapons like france, uk, germany, someone.

Also wtb a way to get on the ghost team....