Poll: Which will you play?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wizzard, using the frost ray was so satisfying I dont know why, can be crap damage for all I care it feels awsome sauce

Deleted
    monk for sure

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was playing and enjoying a wizard in the open beta sooooooooooo....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Demon Hunter all the way.

Deleted
    Before the beta, i wanted to play Wizard. But after, i am sold to the Monk. With a bit of Wizard besides ofcause

Deleted
    Witch Doctor war more fun then expected.

Monk with teleport rune and roundhousekick was realy funny.

Barb: I LOVE leap and he goes insane after you get the cleave rune. Bash stun + Frenzy ist fun too, i mean i killed the Skeleton King in a stunlock, no need for mechanics, just bashing.

Demonhunter: Rapidfire is cool, but everything else felt a little bit "slow" when you didnt have Hatred for Rapidfire.

Wizard: In the Beta kind of Boring, the funstuff need to much Arcane Power and the regeneration was to low.

I think i go Bard first and Monk after him.

I will be playing Arena with friends when it comes out, so will be defensive/healing monk probably, that and a Witch doctor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Wizzard, using the frost ray was so satisfying I dont know why, can be crap damage for all I care it feels awsome sauce
    So truuuuue!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaak View Post
    Barb: I LOVE leap and he goes insane after you get the cleave rune. Bash stun + Frenzy ist fun too, i mean i killed the Skeleton King in a stunlock, no need for mechanics, just bashing.
    Weird, so SK is immune to SNARES, but isn't immune to STUN? I hope it'll get fixed on live. Everytime I used DH's Entangling Shot, there was a big IMMUNE over SK's head.

Going into the beta, I thought Demon Hunter or Wizard would be my first choice. Demonhunter was quite a letdown, while Monk really surprised me in a positive way. Right after the beta, I was sure that monk would be my first pick for main character, but I'm starting to doubt again now; maybe I'll roll Wizard after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Weird, so SK is immune to SNARES, but isn't immune to STUN? I hope it'll get fixed on live. Everytime I used DH's Entangling Shot, there was a big IMMUNE over SK's head.
    Well he wasnt immune to Wizard frost ray (slow)...and he wasnt immune to my Wicht doctors slow.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's a certain amount of diminishing returns for snares on him, but not for stuns; I could chain-stun him, but I could not keep him snared forever.

Monk overtook Barbarian? What sorcery is this? I'll be playing a Barbarian myself, though my second character will be either a monk or Wizard.

Deleted
    My main will be a wizzard, for who he is? he's a wizzard. no but for real, love the range and master of aoe, and with the nice twist of you can go melee and tank if you like that. so main wizzard and after that it's get hard for after that i love them all

I've only played the Monk so far and I really liked it. I still want to try out the Witch Doctor and Barbarian.

Deleted
    Going to probably start as wizard then play a monk after.

WD. Loved it b4 the beta and even felt more in love with this class while playing the open beta.

Monk will probably be the 2nd char to level to 60

im happy the poll is so even considering i've seen multiple polls before on this and they've always shown a clear lack of interest in certain classes

Anyways I myself will play a Witch Doctor ever since i saw it on the panel It's been my choice

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunter for Main and either barb or monk for alt then maybe WD.

Wow... surprised the Monk is winning considering all the complaints ive seen about it (lack of weapon animations, not enough skills)