Herald Of The Titans

As many of you who look into this achievement may know, you can still get this title on level 80 characters.

One of the few things Blizzard has talked about is introducing account wide titles so me and a couple of my friends are looking into leveling/gearing out characters for this achievement.

With the addition of cross realm raiding completing this achievement got a bit easier.

The current raid spots that we have filled are as followed: (Will be updated regularly)

Blood Death Knight

Protection Warrior

Mage

Rogue

Arms/Fury Warrior

Disc Priest

Still in the need of: (Will be updated regularly)

Any type of healer but priest (2 still needed)

Ranged DPS (2 still needed)

If you aren't up to date on the requirements of this achievement either do the research or don't waste your time.

Reply to this post with what class/role you plan on participating as and we'll communicate details.

This will be done on Horde characters on US servers.

This is a pretty long term project.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-04-23 at 09:37 PM.

Quick question, horde or alliance? I'm interested, just need to know what side to level on Would love to get my warrior in.

Oh yes, I probably should have made that clear as well. Horde.

My post count isn't high enough to PM you yet, but my main is Shengkai-Wyrmrest Accord and the toon I'd like to get ready for this is Settlor-Wyrmrest Accord. If you can find me in-game I can send you realid info.

Deleted
    Yeah uhm, is this on US or on EU aswell, would be helpfull :P

and I am interested however I have a slight problem since my mains realm is full, 10 x 85 chars, I would likely run into problems with getting enchants, gems, and stuff like that.

oh, and I can play pretty much any class needed aswell, so that wont be a issue.

Sorry for leaving out these important details, but this will be done on US servers. PM me and we'll discuss those issues.

Deleted
    Oh well, that counts me out then, best of luck on achieving the title however.

I have a prot warrior that would be more then happy to go.

I'll add you to the list but PM the name/server so I can contact you.

---------- Post added 2012-04-23 at 10:46 AM ----------

Bump 10char.

Sadly, i do not have enough posts to pm lol.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Locking the thread. Please don't make advertising posts they are not allowed. Even though I see it as harmless it's not allowed. Use Openraid to help making raids or other websites