10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM

Chat system in d3

Sorry i wasnt able to find any info about this either so i figured i would ask here =P. Do you guys have any idea if the chat system as it is currently is gonna stay? Im really hoping it doesnt and they find someway to integrate it into the game while your actually playing.

Anyways sorry for being nub about d3 but it really has me interested now and im going to go preorder tomorrow.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware, this is the current implementation for live, which isn't to say it's the way it will always stay.

I could see the lobby changing to be more D2ish as there's a massive amount of call for that, but I'm not sure there are that many threads about integrating the public chat rooms into your actual games though.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    As far as I'm aware, this is the current implementation for live, which isn't to say it's the way it will always stay.

I could see the lobby changing to be more D2ish as there's a massive amount of call for that, but I'm not sure there are that many threads about integrating the public chat rooms into your actual games though.
    Well thanks for letting me know, just curious i just feel like since theres a chat box already built in the game, i dont think it would be hard to move the lobby into that chat.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Deleted
    gonna agree here ... chat system is terrible!

- you cannot mouse-scroll the chat box ... (at least I can't, dunno why ...)
    - alot of game / system info in chat that pushes whispers and party-messages off the board
    - you cannot turn off those game /system infos ...

since WoW Chat is kinda "perfect" in my view i'm really disappointed in how the chat functionality is implemented in D3 ...