Deleted

Can someone help with tukui?

How do i put the mangle/rake icon onto the same row as the banner of the alliance?
    Last edited by mmoc4220d8ee9a; 2014-10-22 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    the 5 bars are your combo point counter

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    I thought that, but as soon as i use one ability it goes up to 5. So it cant be.
    I use its cousin, ElvUI (much more user friendly interface and customization), but I have used Tuk before, and from what I can gather, that's the only thing that those 5 bars CAN be, so you might have ran into a bug if it's doing that. Granted, I don't know much about the Druid class since I haven't played it enough to know, so I don't know if there is an ability that Druids have that can fill all 5 bars at once. However, as I said, you may have ran into a bug (a very prominent bug in this case in that I'm not sure how it would've gotten overlooked if it indeed is). I'd post something on their forums to see what kind of responses you get.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

Your unitframes and buffs module have some unknown mistake. It's not very easy to solve. Type /mtukui or /moveui can move something. The easiest way is delete "wtf" files reinstall. And u can also try a combo points addon called "comergy",it's very small and useful. (I'm Chinese, English is not very well, hope u can understand my words...)

The debuffs being on separate lines is because the flag you're seeing is a buff and you have an option or something selected to not anchor them together.