Deleted

Prepurchase question

Hi, i have a simple question:

how do i check that my account is ok? i prepurchased the digital deluxe few days ago and got the mails etc, but logging into account.guildwars2.com just gives me option to change some infos and check the last login information... there is no mention of my prepurchase or anything else...
    so how do i make sure my account is ready for BWE?

Thanks

You can log in to the website you posted, it's ready. You just need to wait (like the rest of us are) for the client to be sent out, and then wait for Friday afternoon for the servers to come up.

And then burst out in tears of joy and pleasant bewilderment.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can log in to the web site, it's definitely ready. There's really not anything to DO with the account, so that's why you can't do anything with it on the web site.

You can at least see who logged onto your account and from where, including their IP. That's pretty useful.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    And then burst out in tears of joy and pleasant bewilderment.
    Nope, i'm just gonna thank grandpab and Drake for the answer :>

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    The important thing to note is the "Work in progress" tag at the top right. :P

It'll all come together at some point!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.