Heroic Ragnaros - No meteors

We do sales runs every week in Firelands, and we've often joked about not getting a single meteor, but never actually pulled it off. Usually it's because we're basically 8-manning the boss with 2 buyers. This last week though, we actually had a couple buyers who could pull some weight, and we managed it! We googled what we could and couldn't find any other mention of this, but we're interested to hear if anyone else has done it.

http://www.twitch.tv/ahdehl_bl/b/315638420

Here's the phase three dps logs:
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6l...?s=4346&e=4386

Same deal as you guys, we managed to get the 1st meteor at 13-15%? or so with 2 tank/2 tank and 1 buyer, assuming we already killed it with 1 tank/1 heal for 2 buyers....if we got buyers who could push their weight this should be easy

Kinda "wow" how that ruin the boss lol, not saying it is hard or anything, but p4 the boss... just melts

Ya, my old record for that boss according to whatever addon it is that says it was 9:05, and this one was 7:30 flat. Was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz68xud3hb3 View Post

PS: Killars > you
    rofl

How much do you sell a run for? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising for runs isn't allowed, is it? no matter how creative.
    dictated but not read.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    Advertising for runs isn't allowed, is it? no matter how creative.
    If you actually read the post this is not advertising. It's just giving context to the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    If you actually read the post this is not advertising. It's just giving context to the achievement.
    Game, blouses.

The gif above is actually quite good, I'll use it in the future I'm sure.

Not to be a total derp, but what voice program do you use? I find myself always listening to music during raids now so one that auto adjusts when someone talks is like the bee's knees to me. Thanks ^___^
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Not to be a total derp, but what voice program do you use? I find myself always listening to music during raids now so one that auto adjusts when someone talks is like the bee's knees to me. Thanks ^___^
    Mumble auto-attenuates for other sources of sound. Its most likely that's what they're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    you can do it with a feature called "ducking" in vent. vent options > voice tab > ducking box in the middle left > check the first 2 boxes (transmitting and receiving) > and then click on the systems communication (ducking) panel box and set what you want it to do mute your music, reduce the volume etc etc. you can also do it in your windows sounds settings. control panel > hardware and sounds > change systems sound > communication tab. this is on windows 7 dono if there is options for other OS.