Movable Holy Power and CLCRet Addons..Need Help

So I recently got back to my paladin after a very long time; probably not since the Za/ZG Heroics have I played her. I've switched specs from Holy to Ret as I finally got the 4 piece set from healing in the LFR this past week.

I've been reading that a lot of people have been suggesting the CLCRet addon. I downloaded it and came across the "Movable Holy Power Addon". I downloaded it since I hate staring at the top end of my screen to keep track of my HPs. However, I see 2 Holy Power bars on my screen one above my head and one in the middle of the screen. Is there an option to remove one of them?

Also wondering, does the CLCRet Addon take into consideration the proc from the t13 2P (the holy power from judgement)?

Deleted
    Well, the CLCRet has a slight problem with the tier set bonus. It does show it but with a 1-2 sec delay so it is kindof annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryhoudini View Post
    Well, the CLCRet has a slight problem with the tier set bonus. It does show it but with a 1-2 sec delay so it is kindof annoying.
    That delay isn't addon specific it's Blizzard related the delay is there regardless. In clcret I believe there is an option to disable the default Holy Power bar but I can't recall where it is located at. I'll see if I can locate it but not promises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Thank the Lord of Azeroth the delay from judgement isn't there in MoP, even in the Beta. (not sure about lag from judgment hitting while CCd)

Speaking of which, is there any way to move the Holy Power bar from CLCRet?

I always disable it and use the native stuff from XPerl, but I always wondered.. it was annoying right in middle of the screen and I could never find the option to move it.

just type in chat /clcret
    then switch between the options and move the x axis and y axis to move the bar from middle of screen and resize it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by organic View Post
    just type in chat /clcret
    then switch between the options and move the x axis and y axis to move the bar from middle of screen and resize it
    I'm pretty sure that after 4 months he has figured it out.Dont necro threads for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a thread is over a month old, please do not post in it to bump it to the top of the forum. Older threads can have outdated information (especially during expansion beta) that can cause a large amount of confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    I'm pretty sure that after 4 months he has figured it out.Dont necro threads for no reason.
    Also, don't post to tell people not to necro. It just bumps the necro'd thread and doesn't actually solve anything. Please use the post report system and move on.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!