Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I want to play a new PvP class but don't want to take forever learning all the X's and O's, classes with a ton of confusing talents I want to stay clear of. What class can I easily jump into and master? Anything besides a rogue.
    It sounds like you just want to do BGs and kill stuff. So I would say frost dk is the way to go for you. If you are fighting a caster you use AMS, versus a melee you use IBF, on a healer you use NS and for burst you macro use trinket and pillar of frost. Very easy basics, by playing more you can improve the timings of your cooldowns etc.

Another option is frost mage where you kill melee with his own frozen tears, but you need to adjust a bit more to your opponent (which abilities to use etc). I feel that increasing your own skill is more beneficial for frost mages than dks in BGs though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morvettewow View Post
    I'd say for someone who hasn't pvped at all until 1.5 months ago and is playing 3 tooms I'm doing pretty damned good.
    since you're not getting what we're saying i'm going to blunt; dont speak in absolutes when you it's evident you aren't living what you're selling other people.

had you said 'feral is pretty easy to kill people with in casual bgs and i have fun doing it already after this short amount of time.' i wouldnt have said sh*t.

but you came out like; 'i'm destroying everyone and beasting through the pvp world, roll feral ez glad'... i was basically like; 'hold on, i dont want new players thinking feral is as easy as Frost DK, so chill.'

and YES, you are doing fine.. keep enjoying the class! no hate. <3s

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    Mage

nova/deepfreeze people, then mash icelance on them

thats it

literally

thats it
    The thing is , it's not like that . At all . It's only Xandyn that does that

OT : Boomkins are fairly easy to play imo . Besides having to sit bear form a lot (you die way too fast) they're damage is insane

Deleted
    as alot of ppl have said here.... Its esay to learn a class but its hard to master it.

From my own experience frost dk and frost mage are the easiest to get into. They get boring real fast though.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    From my own experience frost dk and frost mage are the easiest to get into. They get boring real fast though.
    Never. Heaps of versatility and running around doing cool stuff is awesome fun.

People saying frost mages have obviously never played them in high-end arena.

People saying rogues have obviously never played them in high-end arena.

He's asking about a class to 'master' - Both of these classes have very high skill caps, so mastering them is hard. Of course, you can also do well on them if you're bad by spamming ice lance, but there's a big difference between a good and bad player for most classes.

If you want to have some fun 1v1, beast mastery hunter is really basic and powerful.

(Not saying rogue/mage are the hardest classes, not saying BM is the easiest - Just giving examples here basing off what i've read so far).

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    frost dk, probably because of the least amount of buttons and the easiest skill cap.

people who say mages are talking about bg, arenas for mages is alot harder, all you do is get trained and get the occasional shatter combo off. feral druids also have a lower skill cap imo.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

DK and Mage I guess.

Mage.

Don't know why people are saying BM hunters and Spriests and Frost DK's lol.

Frost mages are easiest by FAR.

OP =/= Easy. Just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Rogues or Dks or Ret pally, but rogues actually take a lot of skill to play at a high lvl of pvp 2200+, Dks take absolutely no skill at any lvl the same with ret paladins.
    As Unholy I've got approximately 75 keybindings, I've got to kite melee DPS, plan my usage of CD's carefully, otherwise I'll die pretty fast. that's isn't really faceroll. Also, positioning is extremly important for Frost becuase they've got bad survivability. Rogues also takes skill, but they have a lot of overpowered abilities and that's why there are tons of high rated Rogues. Anyway, everybody thinks that their own class is the hardest and that everyone else plays an easy class. As some already have said, all classes are easy to learn, but all classes are hard to master. It isn't exactly easy to go rank one with any class right? The sooner you understand the better.^^

OT : Boomkins are fairly easy to play imo . Besides having to sit bear form a lot (you die way too fast) they're damage is insane

As giant feathered glass cannons, moonkin have a huge "Attack Me!" sign pinned to their back. It's probably easier to learn to pvp on a class that isn't constantly trained by the opposition.

Deleted
    Frost mage or Rogue, you got so many "oh shit" buttons helping you to survive. Both are easy to start with and easy to learn but hard to master.

If you want a challenge go enhancement shaman, think there's like 2-3 glads in total.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    As giant feathered glass cannons, moonkin have a huge "Attack Me!" sign pinned to their back. It's probably easier to learn to pvp on a class that isn't constantly trained by the opposition.
    This is also why all the people saying Frost DK are incorrect. Frost DK is definitely one of the easier classes to pick up due to the low number of keybinds you need, but it's very hard to do well with such a small toolbox. Also, since you have no mobility or escapes, most players know they can simply tunnel you through your defensive CDs and you'll die.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I want to play a new PvP class but don't want to take forever learning all the X's and O's, classes with a ton of confusing talents I want to stay clear of. What class can I easily jump into and master? Anything besides a rogue.
    Assuming you are already a competent PVPer with a Rogue, I would say Feral is going to be the easiest to do well with.

I love how shaman has not been mentioned. Once.

No mention of Blood DKs?

Frost mage..... freeze, freeze, freeez, /dance, crit.... dead

Rogue, stun, 50% hp, stun, dead

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    OP =/= Easy. Just throwing that out there.
    Frost mage is both though, thats whats so frustrating