Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Champs League semi finals.

So, Chelsea have clawed their way back and made the game veeeeery interesting. Thoughts?

Deleted
    Crazy half of Football, brilliant finish from Ramires but I think this is going to end 4-1 to Barcelona.

What the hell was Terry doing...just cost his team dear there, total idiot.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-04-24 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    I really hate the hole mainstream 'Barca' fandom going on where I come from, and I've been to a few of Chelsea's matches here and there on trips, so I'm really really rooting for Chelsea to win this! Can't see that they will, though.. But yeah, I really hope so

I hate both teams but this game is only going to get dirtier and dirtier :x Need to see more replys of that foul, its a bit weird how they arn't showing it.

They showed the foul on dutch television, it was a good call from the ref, deep red card right there. Briliant match though, really looking forward to the 2nd half.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I´ve loved both teams since I was a kid, but no matter how foolish John Terry just acted the referee certainly makes 90% of the world think.. hmm ref help much?
    Many people have been bashing Barcelona lately for their dramatic acting, but this game really got to me Gonna stop caring about Barcelona from now on no matter what their history looks like, not that they would ever care about me.. but this is a real disgrace

edit.. and now a not so spot on penalty on top of the red card.. amazing

You can say whatever you want, the penalty might be up for debate, but that red card certainly was not.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edc View Post
    You can say whatever you want, the penalty might be up for debate, but that red card certainly was not.
    would be lovely if the refs wouldn´t blow the whistle when they don´t see what´s going on WHEN it happens. Barcelona has to win because of their playstyle, but their acting is pathetic just as anybody else doing it no matter who it might be

how did he Messi that penalty?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    !!!!!!!!!!! Torres for president !

10+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck me, Chelsea (bar John Terry) have been absolutely stunning tonight. Was not expecting this in the slightest, I thought Barca would lose to Madrid.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    amazing torres was absolute shit when he was on and suddenly he's the hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same for me, but the discipline Chelsea showed tonight is downright legendary despite stupid fouls and the fact drogba could have been sent off

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I can take consolation in that John Terry will not be playing the final. Ramires however just did a Roy Keane, absolutely amazing display by him.

Lot of key players missing for the final though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted

Chelsea won!

I'm over the moon!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they have so slim chances of winning the final that I can only hope for another miracle :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a Chelsea fan, I've been sitting for the entire second half absolutely rigid, so unbelieveably tense. Thank fuck we've managed that.

Terry may be an idiot even for a footballer with what he did but at least we won. The final will be very, very difficult, one I think we will lose due to the lack of some of our best players being suspended, but to beat Barca in the first place is enough for now at least.

Needless to say I'll be wearing my Chelsea scarf tomorrow to college, especially seeing as an hour worth of maths lesson today consisted of me and a friend talking to the teacher about football whilst the 2 girls sat there working *_*
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it x-mas? Barcelona miss he title in Spain and gets sent packing by Chelsea.
    HAHAHAHAHA HELL YEA!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Amazing game. The sturdy fitness, mentally and physically, of Chelsea won. The defense and lightning strike of counter-play. And then Real Madrid vs. Bayern thursday... great soccer week .

15+ Year Old Account
    It is called football...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.