Deleted

Diablo 3 Pre-purchase UK

As I'm not fussed to log the minute servers are open I did a quick search around and instead of paying £44.99 for digital copy I ordered classic boxed copy with a promise of arrival on the date of the launch for £27.91.

If you're living in UK and you don't care about "being there first" ... to see the chaos and frustration that is typical on Blizzard product launches order your copy through Tesco Entertainment. Use GAMES5 discount code on check out and you saved £17.08 ... that in my case will be spend on golden support liquid that will be flowing through me during my gameplay

And yes if you ask, I used them before and sometimes I got the games day before the release date. Never happened to be late.

Edit... Lol just realized how my post sounds like. I have to ask Tesco to put me on the payroll hehe.

It was up on amazon for £27.91 and release date delivery for quite a while now.

Deleted
    I must've missed it then because today amazon was offering it for £32.91, unless there is some discount code I didn't find.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsushita View Post
    I must've missed it then because today amazon was offering it for £32.91, unless there is some discount code I didn't find.
    Indeed, i believe they did it for a while and now went to 32.91 Still got my preorder for 28 though.

Deleted
    Went into tesco today, £5 deposit and collect at 00:01 on the 15th <3 24/h stores!
    Again £32 something

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    It was up on amazon for £27.91 and release date delivery for quite a while now.
    Yeah Amazon have been selling it at £27 odd then upping it to £32 and dropping it back down to £27 for a while now.

@ OP, cheers for the code i was going to pre-order the Collector's Edition from Tesco Entertainment on Thursday and you just saved me a fiver!
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I'm still debating whether to get it from Amazon or go to Tesco (I get 10% off as I know someone who works there) and since I will be working that week I may as well not be in too much of a hurry to get it
    RETH