Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    actually, to be honest, a in its core single player game, should be somewhat balanced at around all levels. this includes of course the highest levels, but also the lowest ones.

but also actually, my very own experienced opinion is: they are. if every class and every ability and every rune has its uses and advantages and disadvantages, this is also some sort of balance.

try using this point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    actually, to be honest, a in its core single player game, should be somewhat balanced at around all levels. this includes of course the highest levels, but also the lowest ones.

but also actually, my very own experienced opinion is: they are. if every class and every ability and every rune has its uses and advantages and disadvantages, this is also some sort of balance.

try using this point of view.
    That point of view is void simply because of the 4 different difficulties, Normal is going to be exactly as it says...normal, people shouldn't be surprised if it's easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Normal can be kinda misleading though, when people are used to see actual difficulty names used for difficulties. To anyone thinking that Normal is too easy, then it's because Normal is actually Easy. Nightmare is Normal, and Hell is Hard. And then Inferno is Insanity or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Feeling dull wasn't the issue.

The issue was that as a barbarian I could run into a pack... mop up... and not need a potion or health globe.

Whereas with any other class I was definitely in need of those health globes and it took considerably longer to kill things.

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 02:05 PM ----------

I was hoping to get serious responses from people who played closed beta.

Not these "not a care in the world" "trust blizzard to do the right thing" "we'll buy it whether it is/isn't crap in bag"

I'm not bashing the game here... so you can put away that blizzard sword you are ready to fall on... mmmmkay martyrs?
    At level 6? No... sorry, you are in fact either a troll or insanely bad at the game and are trying to melee everything.

I never even had to think about health issues until nearing the skeleton king on some of the classes, if you were needing health globes at level 6 or lower then you are doing something horribly wrong and their is very little reason anybody should take anything you say as any sort of fact.

Deleted
    I don't know but I think playing all classes to lev 6 is not enough to say that some of them are stronger than the others. I found all of them going through the content like a train up to lev 13.

"rapesface"

WTF is with this little white trash generation using "rape" to describe everything.. What you little pukes need is 1 year in PRISON. not jail. IN PRISON so some REAL badass can take your little white, skinny, trashy, suburban, wannabe tough guy ass, and crush you like the piece of trash you are..

people like you need to be sterilized and pushed off cliffs. AFTER you have been raped mind you.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-04-27 at 05:50 PM.