Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my brother are gonna be on sea of sorrows, guess its finally time to cancel my wow sub, funny thing I actually got in the Mop beta but I haven't even tried it can't even afford to be interested anymore.

So are these the servers that will be used when the game is released? Or are they just for the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    So are these the servers that will be used when the game is released? Or are they just for the beta?
    I think it might be safe to say that these will be a portion of the servers available at release.

10+ Year Old Account
    . What server are we gonna be playing on guys ?

My guild and I will be on Steamspur Mountains... anyone looking for a place to play is welcome to apply. Check the sig.

Eternal Grove #1

Seems like a lot of servers for a Beta, but I know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn xD View Post
    Eternal Grove #1

Seems like a lot of servers for a Beta, but I know nothing.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Pretty overwhelming

Man I have that giddy feeling all over. first time in a long time when it comes to gaming.

Deleted
    This is quite interesting.. the list is quite long. Now the question is: is it because they have low-pop cap on servers or they had so many pre-purchases that they are expecting massive amount of people?

Quote Originally Posted by Creepjack View Post
    This is quite interesting.. the list is quite long. Now the question is: is it because they have low-pop cap on servers or they had so many pre-purchases that they are expecting massive amount of people?
    It seems like most people think they have to have sold at least 250k copies. With 250k copies and 48 servers, that's 5.2k people a server assuming they were spread out evenly. 5.2k people on a server all trying to level, play pvp, and play wvw, seems like a lot of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It seems like most people think they have to have sold at least 250k copies. With 250k copies and 48 servers, that's 5.2k people a server assuming they were spread out evenly. 5.2k people on a server all trying to level, play pvp, and play wvw, seems like a lot of people.
    In that poll I've selected even higher number - although it was a projection on a total of pre-purchases (from the start to just before launch). But yeah, it's not hard to imagine they have more than 250k units sold at the moment. Wow.

Not sure yet where Ill roll, hopefully Ill be lucky and end up on a server without russians.
    Thats like the only thing I hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    now whats that 1800 gems gonna be in € $ £?
    Due to past released information, 400 gems was $5. So, it would cost you roughly $15 to transfer servers.

In WoW terms on most servers if you where to pay with ingame gold it would probably cost around 12,000 gold to buy the same amount of gems.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Last stress test had only 1 server and i'm pretty sure there was way more then 5k ppl invited

Quote Originally Posted by lyxx View Post
    Last stress test had only 1 server and i'm pretty sure there was way more then 5k ppl invited
    Last Stress test had SIX servers to choose from (if I recall correctly).
    To top that... with one server there would be no WvWvW either..., during every Beta there was WvWvW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Last Stress test had SIX servers to choose from.
    Yes. 1 Million signups, god knows how many invited. SIX servers to rule them all. I smell success.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Last Stress test had SIX servers to choose from (if I recall correctly).
    To top that... with one server there would be no WvWvW either..., during every Beta there was WvWvW.
    Damn maybe you are right i really dont remember THAT part ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    We strongly recommend that you plan ahead and choose your server before the event begins on April 27.
    What does this actually mean? We get to make our character and select server before the event starts or is it just "decide your server beforehand"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    What does this actually mean? We get to make our character and select server before the event starts or is it just "decide your server beforehand"?
    It means: Talk to your friends where you guys want to play together. So you all roll on same server once beta starts.

Deleted
    EU - Ring of Fire ??