Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Whenever someone brings up fluoridated water, I'm reminded of that scene.
    Man, I posted some Dr Stranglove like 12 posts back. These people in here don't have a sense of humor though.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I didn't realize that "not giving a shit about the miniscule amount of fluoride in my water" made me a fluoride enthusiast.
    Pretty much.

As an educated individual who understands what fluoride is and does I understand why it's in the water and I'm fine with it. If you don't like it ... don't drink the water. As an educated individual I can't stress how ridiculous this whole "fear of chemicals." thing appears to me ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Your list of links includes World Net Daily.

That automatically puts the ENTIRE LIST'S credibility in question. WND is one of the worst "journals" on the internet. They still believe Obama's a freaking Kenyan-born usurper for example. I have been shocked and amazed by the amount of stupid I've read at WND. World Net Daily sometimes makes the National Enquirer look like a scholarly journal.
    Putin khuliyo

OP is a troll. Fluoride is in tap water.

10+ Year Old Account
    keep drinking it then, I am however not going to

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
    keep drinking it then, I am however not going to
    I will laugh as your teeth rot at a faster rate than mine do.

Help stop the dangerous chemical dihydrogen monoxide. This lethal chemical kills if inhaled even in the smallest quantities if we join together we can ban dihydrogen monoxide once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman299 View Post
    Help stop the dangerous chemical dihydrogen monoxide. This lethal chemical kills if inhaled even in the smallest quantities if we join together we can ban dihydrogen monoxide once and for all.
    Sign here to stop women's suffrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I find it amusing how so many people in this thread are fine with the government putting chemicals in the water supply. Regardless of whatever fluoride does, its a chemical, therefore its forced medication. Most of Europe outlawed water fluoridation because its inhumane. Some states in the U.S are also outlawing it because spending tons of money to put chemicals in water is just dumb, anyone with a brain would agree. Who the fuck wants to drink water tapped with chemicals? Not me. I drink water for water, I don't drink water to reduce my fuckin' cavities.

You do realise water is a chemical?

I think there's a reason pretty much all toothpaste brands here have flouride now (they didn't before). The dentists also recommend those pastes.