Deleted

Raid Sorting addon

I've looked everywhere for an add-on that can sort groups using custom names, basically the idea is to have a preset group for our 25 man raid for Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj, etc. to make it easier to heal for priests and such. I've found one add-on "Group O Matic" but it doesn't seem to work at all and I'm wondering if anyone knows an add-on that can change all the groups with the click of a button.

Obviously this is out of combat and not in combat, it just takes too much time to manually change groups and eats up a few minutes.

Thanks in advance

Hum...don't know that you can do that with the actual raid list assignment that raid leader has access to (under the social window->raid). At most I think you can make sure you assign main tanks always raid wide and put them in group 1 (you may be able to automate this step with something like oRA3) and maybe also do an auto raid role check. From that point on, healers can sort their frames however they want (by group, by role, by class and so on). That part is really up to them.
    Now depending on fights, you may have to make sure certain people are grouped correctly like in heroic morchok, gotta make sure right and left side are grouped in like 2 and a half groups and not spread out across all 5 cause then you completely crap on priest healing.
    Even though for example I know grid may be able to do specific names in specific positions, those will be on your screen only and don't touch the actual raid assignment in social window->raid.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-04-25 at 04:45 PM.