Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    There is no PvE end game, PvE is made to cater to the more casual non raiding player. For anyone thinking that the 5 mans are going to be really tough, you are going to be disappointed, they are basically a walk through even on hardmode. Sure there are a few tough moments, but overall very very casual friendly like wow 5 man heroics. DEs are good imo, but they aren't even remotely hard unless no one shows up to do them.

I like this system myself, because I can focus more on what I want to do, which is 5v5 with a little WvWvW thrown in for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    There is no PvE end game, PvE is made to cater to the more casual non raiding player. For anyone thinking that the 5 mans are going to be really tough, you are going to be disappointed, they are basically a walk through even on hardmode. Sure there are a few tough moments, but overall very very casual friendly like wow 5 man heroics. DEs are good imo, but they aren't even remotely hard unless no one shows up to do them.

I like this system myself, because I can focus more on what I want to do, which is 5v5 with a little WvWvW thrown in for good measure.
    Your making this assumption from 1 level 30 hardmode dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by solidsheep View Post
    Your making this assumption from 1 level 30 hardmode dungeon?
    Sorry, can't use that excuse. All levels are officially end game.

Using level as excuse for stuff not being end-game material is that way: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...al-Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Sorry, can't use that excuse. All levels are officially end game.

Using level as excuse for stuff not being end-game material is that way: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...al-Discussions
    By that logic i can base that me killing a level 1 mob makes the game SUPER NOOB EASY MODE...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Do everyone here a favor and stay on wow. We don't want your kind.
    What the fuck? Do you have some pent up aggression or something?

On topic - I'd like to know as well, but I imagine it won't be just one guild moving over as a whole. I foresee a lot of merging.

GW2 is about PVP and sorry most people that have a strong urge to kill other people in a game are ass holes so in a way i want GW2 to have them all so i can have that much more fun when i kill you. or get killed by you in a fair playing field.

By that logic i can base that me killing a level 1 mob makes the game SUPER NOOB EASY MODE...
    Nope. But it certainly makes all dungeons official end game, regardless of level. Official info by arenanet. Take it up with them if you have a problem with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. But it certainly makes all dungeons official end game, regardless of level. Official info by arenanet. Take it up with them if you have a problem with that.
    Doesn't mean they won't have varying difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Doesn't mean they won't have varying difficulties.
    Note that original quote was about person trying to argue that explorable mode dungeons are not end game because they're not max level, not about having varying difficulties. Yours is a different topic entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully nowhere near this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that original quote was about person trying to argue that explorable mode dungeons are not end game because they're not max level, not about having varying difficulties. Yours is a different topic entirely.
    I realize that, but before you said you couldn't use the excuse that judging the difficulty of hard modes by one dungeon is wrong.

Not sure what you read, but I was i was pointing out that he was claiming difficulty was easy based on one dungeon.
    Back to your point of it being end game. the loot does not scale up if you come in at 80, still only drops level 30 loot.Your sole reason of going back there at max level is for vanity items.

i will give the dungeons the tag of end game when i can see who did them the fastest and can i do better then that. kind of like the new wow and yes the gear scaling thing i think was taken form GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinare View Post
    i will give the dungeons the tag of end game when i can see who did them the fastest and can i do better then that. kind of like the new wow and yes the gear scaling thing i think was taken form GW2.
    You wont be able to because not all bosses/events spawn all the time.

Not sure what you read, but I was i was pointing out that he was claiming difficulty was easy based on one dungeon.
    Back to your point of it being end game. the loot does not scale up if you come in at 80, still only drops level 30 loot.Your sole reason of going back there at max level is for vanity items.
    And with with vanity items being THE end game, what exactly is your argument? That it's not end game because of then having [list of items that end game stuff in GW2]?

And with with vanity items being THE end game, what exactly is your argument? That it's not end game because of then having [list of items that end game stuff in GW2]?
    Still stats on gear and not all items come with stats you need for your role. I dont see my self finding them in a level 30 dungeon

The top WoW players will probably keep playing WoW. They wouldn't be top WoW players if they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Starborn91 View Post
    The top WoW players will probably keep playing WoW. They wouldn't be top WoW players if they didn't.
    oh snap, I see what you did there.

Why does it matter?

Deleted
    Still , even if u go back at 30 lvl areas , u still get karmas(valor points)