Deleted

Prayer of Mending + Divine Insight

Can someone confirm that the proc for PoM doesn't work atm? I'm crashing every 10 secs btw.

I just tested it, it works perfectly fine.

It's a bit hard to notice but it does work, the jumping of PoM could need to be reworked a little though. It jumps randomly to to people and this talent can end up healing a person on full health more than once. Which sucks a bit. Other than that it is pretty awesome and a nice little bonus to our normal healing rotation
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

Deleted
    I jumped off dalaran and it stopped crashing so i could test it properly. It indeed works and feels a bit like Circle of Healing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magicism View Post
    It's a bit hard to notice but it does work, the jumping of PoM could need to be reworked a little though. It jumps randomly to to people and this talent can end up healing a person on full health more than once.
    But that's exactly how PoM has been working also before Mists of Pandaria, it has never been a smart heal like CoH or DH. I think the new talent is amazing, it turns PoM in an istant AoE heal with no cd.

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    But that's exactly how PoM has been working also before Mists of Pandaria, it has never been a smart heal like CoH or DH. I think the new talent is amazing, it turns PoM in an istant AoE heal with no cd.
    I always thought ProM preferred low-health targets. Or something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    I always thought ProM preferred low-health targets. Or something like that.
    Pretty sure it does this. Atleast I've always thought it does and observed such behaviour.

One question: does PoM+DI make it similar to chain heal in that it practically simultaneously heals all targets, or does it still travel between targets (similar to regular PoM with a constant damage source on the group)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    Pretty sure it does this. Atleast I've always thought it does and observed such behaviour.
    Where does this come from? Merely your experience I suppose, 'cause nothing in the spell description mention that. Moreover, I bet you found yourself in situations in which PoM jumped on a full-heath player and expired on him.

Anyway, if wethink of MoP like an actual smart heal, the effect brought by Divine Insight is even greater.

Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    One question: does PoM+DI make it similar to chain heal in that it practically simultaneously heals all targets, or does it still travel between targets (similar to regular PoM with a constant damage source on the group)?
    For what I have seen this morning, the second one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think it is a smart heal too, even if it's not mentioned in the spell description.
    I always thought it did and it always behaved as if. Do a quick test for me, make a party of 3, with two players at 50% hp and you full hp. Cast it on them. Pull mobs, and watch.
    >>Because having a signature is so mainstream.<<

Its definitely preferred low HP targets for most/all of its existance.

Not sure how accurate this is but sounds right to me.

Prayer of Mending has some basic smart healing built into it. When you cast it on a player it will sit on that player until they receive damage. When they do, it will heal that player and then quickly check for a new target in range to jump to. It seems to prefer targets in this order:

Biggest Health Deficit
    Lowest total health

This means that, for example, if I cast it on the Tank and no other player has taken damage it will usually jump to a clothie as they usually have the least health.
    Source