Thread: Deal Breakers

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post

3) Arrogance, I like men of action and those who let their actions speak for themselves. Rather than the "all talk" kind.
    I don't think what you said has got anything to do with arrogance. Arrogance is more like when a person considers himself much bigger and important than others, labeling them inferior to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    And then you list 3 things that can, in fact, be changed. lol

By your definition dealbreakers would have to be things like physical deformities etc. Behavioral traits can be changed/brought under control.

One of the rules I try to abide by when getting to know someone as a friend or as a romantic partner is that if you are going to do it, accept them as they are. Don't go into it trying to change who they are to better suit you, I won't say it never works, but not everyone looses the lottery either right?
    If laziness can be changed, I've never seen it. I've seen people lose weight, quit smoking, become better in bed and much else. I've never seen a lazy person become an industrious member of society.

Deleted
    1. Fat, skinny, alot of hair, anything that's considered ugly.
    2. Bad in bed (i believe to have a healthy relationship good sexual chemistry is a must)
    3. Dumb and/or not showing interest in general facts. If you can't tell me who Jackie Chan is gtfo.

Mhm if i had to pick 3 it would be

Stupid
    Bad sense of humor
    Cant be alone for a little while/cant fix stuff herself.

Deleted
    1.) chain smoking
    2.) hard drugs
    3.) dislikes kebab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    tattoos
    piercings
    Smoking
    Minus the piercings, that's me out the window...

For me it's:

1. No sense of Nationality/Heritage
    2. Ignorant - if I'm trying to talk about something, don't start wondering off.
    3. Someone who's not living to live a little. I like going out with the lads, travelling, blowing money on the little things. Don't force me to save my money for a bigger house.

This is easy:

1) Girls who don't like tattoos
    2) Belief in terrible things that promote inequality/poverty/and veils of ignorance.
    3) Bad taste (mainly in fashion, music, art, movies etc) example: I won't date someone who has Princess Bride as a top 5 movie.

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eleytwun View Post
    1. Any addiction
    2. Liars
    3. Close-minded
    I think it may be impossible for you to date. Everyone has some kind of addiction I promise, claiming its a routine doesn't make it not an addiction. Also most people lie every now and again.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2012-04-28 at 06:06 PM.