Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    We can shattering throw a bubble.

Looking back at 4.0 I remember warrior nerfs, then when I hit 85 and did arenas I could blow someone up in less than 5 seconds as fury.
    Pretty sure its the same situation.
    Not at any high rated matches, where a rogue or hunter Shiv'd or Tranq'd all your enrages....

10+ Year Old Account
    the conclusion is that you do not is a lifeless and not have 2 friends lifeless vai rarely get 2.2k in x3, and rbg continue being forced to play prot to get something. thanks blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    When it comes to pvp ill say it now. Soon we will b in for some SERIOUS butthurt when ranged will wake up and realise that almost everything they have has a 40 yard range.

While we have heroic leap to cut that distance it is way to unreliable (pathing is still absolute shit on it) and the fact that we need to lose a major glyph to get charge up to 30 yards is to much of a drawback.

Right now any ranged who is not a keyboard turning mouthbreather has the capacity to kite a warrior to death.

The reality is that we just cant catch up. Fears that send you running and we cant break. (To many fears not enough fear breakers) Retardedly easy to apply and long roots. Classes that have roots and stuns (just in case shit, if you dare trinket).

Its a matter of time untill they will wake up and realize how much you can abuse range and cc. Its actually going to be worse then when we where charge jumped.
    The thing is it's not just ranged that can kite us. Even melee have the tools to keep us at bay for long periods of time.

AND they nerfed berserker rage after adding even more fears to the game.

Roots still have 8 second duration while we're forced to be reliant on either super long cds or partners to break them.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
    I think this thread has fallen into disuse because it’s essentially devolved into a laundry list of complaints at this stage (which I’ve also gotten involved in). Ultimately, there is a common theme with regards to warrior PvP that is potentially being obfuscated due to some of the language or examples being used. Things like “grip” and “uptime” get used a lot with or without context, while our full-time nemesis the mage is continuously cited as the bane of our existence because we can’t kill one.

Wrap all that up with envious glances at the mobility of other classes and you get what, on the face of it, appears to be ignorant crying from players that just want to be overpowered. Lord knows, people on Internet threads will sure pop up and tell you that.

Yet…

What is a person really saying when they complain about these things? Is their problem that a paladin has better self-healing or movement with Emancipate, that druid shape-shifting is too good, that monks are the new mobility monsters or that mages will always counter warriors “because you need a hard-counter”? I’m comfortable with the mantra that different classes are different, and that you should compare specs to one another rather than merely comparing individual abilities. But throughout all that, warriors are still essentially complaining about the same thing they’ve been complaining about for years and if there was one resounding point of feedback that continues to go over the heads of Ghostcrawler and his band of buddies, this is probably it.

All of these complaints, all of these comparisons, all of these posts are, to me, saying one thing:

We don’t think it’s fun to spend large amounts of time not being able to control our own characters.

When push comes to shove, I think everything, every slight whinge or bitch, comes down to that. If you can’t influence how a match evolves because you’re being marked out of the game, you stop having fun. I could accept lower burst, lower pressure and even lower utility if I didn’t feel that as soon as I see a mage, I’m going to either be kited to death or simply kept out of the way until my partner is killed.

Helplessness sucks.
    This says it best.

+1 to the QQ list for me. Re-rolling from the warrior. He's served me well these last 6 years but I've had enough of being reliant on everyone around me to be viable. It's not fun to be reliant on your team mates to win arena/bg's...