Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No-one's put this up yet. The only thing to bring me to tears in ages, and it's from a bloody sketch show.

Cried like a baby the first time i watched this, and every time since.

Goddammit...here's two really good ones from two really good movies: 50/50 and Click.

50/50
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6BWddCJ4k

Click
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odwi8w_4NrY

Watch those movies. They're great.

Damn, so many of my options ran out.

I was going to post either Cowboy Bebop's final ten minutes or the scene between Dom and Mariah in GoW2.

Favourites are Hermes and baby Bender, Nina's and Hughes' deaths in FMA and the two I had just mentioned. The scene with the old dad and the sparrow was great too. Brilliant thread.

Only scene that ever made me cry in a movie was when Sean Connery dies in You Only Live Twice :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Dooraa View Post

Cried like a baby the first time i watched this, and every time since.
    "Thank you for loving me" that really got me. My hat is tipped off for you.

Ignore subtitles. Everyone's experienced this kind of thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Every time I see this, it's pretty much necessary that I go and hug my dog, regardless of the time of night.

Also, who the fuck came up with these Insurance adds, they are fucking brilliant. They build a better and more compelling story in the space of two minutes than most TV series/movies.

I think I hate you for posting that.... jeez.... you are right they do build a better story in these commercials than most of crud on TV.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

Deleted
    The elfen lied manga

I have not cried, ever in my life, over things as movies or books, but this... wow, couldn't sleep tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    But the question is: how do we sort out the liars?

Not sure if its been posted yet

Deleted

Small one, but it's very powerful.

This is like one of the best ending's to a charter in a anime it was a good ending.

R.I.P Van Hohenheim

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD