Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The mouse turn sensitivity option in the beta had me going crazy, I would kill a thousand men for this to be implemented into GW1 years ago. Although I have gotten used to 180 degree turning with X and slow camera movement, I will definitely be using my mouse as always.

Deleted
    dunno about the other games, but in WoW you shouldn't waste a key for strafing

Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    well then I should say, my comfortable state, its relaxing to me ok >.<, They are not fully flexed out to being flat tho, just feels good to have my ring finger on Q instead of A =O
    qwe is popular along with awd for movement, along with sef and drg. Stuff like that's really personal preference though, one of the most important things with keybinding is to find what works for you most comfortably. Everyones keybinds are different and copying others binds is never a good idea. using it as a template to start with is good but where you put what is very personal. I know some very very top skilled players that use qwe, i personally use awd. i like to use q and e as non movement binds myself. others would rather just use a and d instead and use q and e for movement. I think it has more to do with being used to strafing for movement and q and e are in most cases the default strafe keys so if you got used to using that instead it would feel awkward to change it and there isn't really any reason to. i just rebind the a and d keys to strafe instead because that's what i was used to. plus i love q for tab target, because tab feels like such a awkward key to press.