Level 5s Vs. level 47 Elite Quest Mob The Ginormous

Haven't even watched the video but just right off the back i'm going to guess everyone is fully BoAd including the healer which heals the tank in one cast making the level 47 elites DMG irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Haven't even watched the video but just right off the back i'm going to guess everyone is fully BoAd including the healer which heals the tank in one cast making the level 47 elites DMG irrelevant.
    Actually no XD i needed to healers spamming on me and still nearly died many times

Deleted
    Eh, it was alright. I remember when Kalimdor went down once in Vanilla and since Undead was the only race you could play in Azeroth for Horde half the server was on a lvl 1 alt and 100 manned a single bear in WPL. I was kinda hoping for something of that epic magnitude =p

Congrats to you guys. Kind of funny to see how people think of creative challenges for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    Eh, it was alright. I remember when Kalimdor went down once in Vanilla and since Undead was the only race you could play in Azeroth for Horde half the server was on a lvl 1 alt and 100 manned a single bear in WPL. I was kinda hoping for something of that epic magnitude =p
    Lol i think i could duo a bear from wpl if not solo it with my 5 :P

well back then the bears were higher level and there was no heirlooms :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galliwix View Post
    Lol i think i could duo a bear from wpl if not solo it with my 5 :P
    What about at levels 1 and 2, with no heirlooms (or gear of any kind really) in the Vanilla WPL where it was a level 50 zone?

It was obviously tanked by a higher level at the time (47) since any lvl 1 tank would be 1 shot, about 50 healers spammed on him to keep up with the bear's damage while 50 DPS poked away at it. Or maybe it was half that number... I dunno. My memories of Vanilla are foggy and clouded by nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    What about at levels 1 and 2, with no heirlooms (or gear of any kind really) in the Vanilla WPL where it was a level 50 zone?

It was obviously tanked by a higher level at the time (47) since any lvl 1 tank would be 1 shot, about 50 healers spammed on him to keep up with the bear's damage while 50 DPS poked away at it. Or maybe it was half that number... I dunno. My memories of Vanilla are foggy and clouded by nostalgia.
    ik im just comparing it to now :P

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Congrats to you guys. Kind of funny to see how people think of creative challenges for themselves.
    Thanks we have quite a few members and its fun