Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I, for my part, am against total neutrality like this one. Equality, ofc, why not? But seriously? This goes too far. Men and women are NOT the same, nature is nature. Do male animals behave like they do because "their parents force them to do so". I mean, for a lot of things this argument is actually valid, but for general behaviour (like aggression, for example, on the male side and being caring, for example again, on the female side) it isnt since these are things that are genetically predetermined.

Just for clarification: Id ont mean to imply that boys are more aggressive than girls and girls are more caring than boys, those were just some bad examples. I couldnt think of any better ones atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    Still finding it absolutely attrocious that parents pushing their political agenda of gender neutrality choose to do so through their kids.

An extremely selfish and cowardly action, which could have long lasting psychological damage to their children.
    Dont you think we already influence our children with our values and always has done?
    I am pretty sure that during the civil rights era there were plenty of white parents with young children who did the outrages thing of raising their kids into believing in a non-racist society.

How extremly selfish of them... not to mention how thousands of children got everlasting psychological damage.... /end sarcasm
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Am I weak for crying?
    Not inherently. I suppose it depends on what your were crying about and exactly how much your were crying. Sheading a tear when you have to put your dog down. That's understandable. Bawling your eyes out over fiction (book, movie, song, etc...) my wife would probably laugh at me and call me a pussy if I were that type of guy.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-04-27 at 06:16 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Closing this thread. Users are reminded that the General Off-Topic rules state that:

"WHEN POSTING, keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed: Sexuality/Gender" (as well as various other subjects).