Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    D:!!!! You are right! No wonder I feel weird afterwards. I thought it was a sugar rush but maybe...they are trying to brain wash me?
    No... its just.... the cake......

Have you not played Portal, just like every person on the internet? You beat the game, you get the cake at the end. This meme needs to end.
    I was obviously referring to the part where the cake was an actual lie, in which you almost get dumped into a pit of fire...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedexx View Post
    Building my new computer..hopefully it'll be ready in time for the beta start
    Shouldn't be a problem, if you have all the parts at hand you can do a full build in no time what parts did you get btw?
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel that way with the Skyrim meme. I mean, I have a bow so I just shoot guards in the knees at this point. Now what, mister NPC?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

..Work. Haha. I'll be here until 5, get home at 6 EST...so pretty easily passed. I'm okay with being late to the Beta. Kill EVERYBODY.

Deleted
    I done 4 days of homework + all my dishes + laundry just to play this weekend

Beta start time here in east coast Australia is 5am Saturnday, so Friday evening is being spent with a good dinner, and then some quiet TV. Possibly logging into GW1 for a wee bit to flaff around, then bed. Not getting up early for Beta - I'm at the stage in my life where a few hours either way is no biggie.

That said, both myself & the better half have BWE access, so we've prepared two "Nuke 'em and eat" dinners, together with a couple of easy breakfasts/lunches for the next couple of days, just so we can relax and enjoy the time in Beta as much as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Preparing: nothing much really. I might go shopping for food that's easy to consume in front of a keyboard.

Passing time: I'm currently working (procrastinating) on a paper and I want to get as much done as possible so I don't have to feel bad while playing the beta. I've also got a baseball training right before the beta starts, so I'm keeping busy.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked my mum if there was anything she could think of that she may ask me to do within the next 2-3 days. So i've been doing all sorts of stuff today so hopefully i wont be interrupted

6 hours to go, i guess i'll sleep for 6.

if anyone from australia could tell me what time i can access the game in brisbane would be much appreciated ~ i am hopeless at the whole time zone conversion stuff!

I get out of work early today, around 2 PM eastern. So I'll be home just in time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qtbelf View Post
    if anyone from australia could tell me what time i can access the game in brisbane would be much appreciated ~ i am hopeless at the whole time zone conversion stuff!
    Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Friday 27. april 2012, 12:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
    Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Saturday 28. april 2012, 05:00:00 EST UTC+10 hours

In short, 5am for you in Brisbane
    Last edited by Quanille; 2012-04-27 at 12:46 PM.
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

quanille you are a dead set champion and deserve a clap... and a fist pump which i did for you in brisbane, cheers mate

Deleted
    im gonna see a 2h long movie, eat and sleep some so i can stay up all night without problems

Well, I'm off to work in about 1h30m which will last about max 1 hour, then I'll stop at the store to pick up some supplies. Guess I'll do a few LoL games until the weekend starts off with a SHABOOM!

Grocery shopping last night, ran patcher a few times to make sure I was latest version, trash out this morning, work until 2 or 3, go home and play (I'll be 1-2 hours late, but I was out last week on medical so I don't think my boss would be happy with me leaving earlier than normal, unless he leaves early...hmmm).

10+ Year Old Account
    what time does it start in the uk? was it 7pm? 0o

I'm in the states for a business trip, about to board my flight back to Montreal, so that's how I'll be passing my time -- should be walking in the door right around 3:30-4:00.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching some gameplay, when that is done the beta would of started.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Yep 7pm.. or not looks like it is 8pm

/10char
    Last edited by Thulvaso; 2012-04-27 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At work atm, until 16.30. After that i'll be getting red bulls, microwave food and beer from the stores. Then do some cleaning and walk the dog.

After that I'll play path of exile until it goes live.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    London * Fri 20:00

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...0427T12&p1=137