Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "My 5-year-old came in and asked me, 'Mom, am I going to get set on fire today?'" Coon said. "I was in tears."

Don't know why but this sounds quite fake to me.. Like the mother trying to get more people on her side, and that the 13 year old put out the fire by himself and called 911.. that would be very rare..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    Learn to add Why to your reply for asking if someone is "high"

Oh u wanted someone to ask "Why is he high?" Herp Derp
    Now I'm even more confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    So they turn around and commit the same actions in retaliation?
    I believe that is exactly what Dacien said on top of stating how tragic it is. I could be wrong.

That cannot seriously be his last name.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, I think the kid gets the BAMF of the month

"Coon said her son put out the fire with his shirt and called 911 himself. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated for his injuries."
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

I am starting to question the validity of these stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ire-tv-station

That is what this article claims, the boy was walking with his mother and he was assaulted then lit on fire for being a "white boy" If it is true, it is a disgusting story. The reason I doubt it is it reminds me so much of the woman with the fake "B" carved into her face doing it to try to turn people against obama and incite a political race war.

(http://www.wtae.com/r/17789356/detail.html) if you have never seen that story.
    What does the bottom story have to do with anything? She lied about it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tragic, sad story.
    But... the kids a badass, all the kudos in the world. Gas + fire and only 1st degree burns? And he put the fire out himself and called 911? I would think most people would be panicking/in extreme uncontrollable pain.
    Still, hope the attackers get what they deserve.

Edit: What I'm saying is I'm skeptical its true. But, if it was, the kid's a badass and the story is tragic.
    Just don't think 1st degree burns and saving his own life is very realistic >.< call me cynical.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    So they turn around and commit the same actions in retaliation?
    Well it's not rational, but this is what's occurring. People can be very emotionally-driven and irrational. As we see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    What does the bottom story have to do with anything? She lied about it.
    Because these stories are fishy and it's possible that this kid or someone is lying.

I mean come on. This kid gets doused with gasoline, lit up, and comes away with a only a few first degree burns? That's near impossible. He would have had to've been near a body of water or something.

Wait people actually thought this story was truthfull in the first place?

ahahahhaha I feel bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Because these stories are fishy and it's possible that this kid or someone is lying.

I mean come on. This kid gets doused with gasoline, lit up, and comes away with a only a few first degree burns?
    This ^^ First degree burns.. thousand of people get that all the day from the sun..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    This ^^ First degree burns.. thousand of people get that all the day from the sun..
    Exactly. First Degree Burns are pretty much a sunburn. If he only used a T-Shirt to put it out I can guarantee they'd be a lot more severe.

10+ Year Old Account
    that article gives a lot to go off of.....

10+ Year Old Account
    This story is bullshit and I'll tell you why:

"He had gasoline poured over himself AND PUT THE FIRE OUT WITH HIS SHIRT"

So where was it poured? Over his head? If so, he would be an unrecognisable mess, not "slightly burnt". Poured over his legs? Fire rises, and have you ever lit gasoline? It goes WOOOOOOMMMPPPFFFF, the whole child would be ignited in one go due to vapour. If he had it poured over his shirt then how could he possibly put it out with the shirt.

If you wanted to lie over throwing boiling water over your child, you could come up with a better excuse than petrol, because petrol would really fuck you up, boiling water would result in first degree burns, some eye damage and some lung damage. Petrol would result in eye/lung/skin obliteration.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    It's racism only when the black people are the victims.

Deleted
    Also.. That he self put out the fire is not likely.. Most people will panic in such situations, It's very rare that people can keep a calm mind

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    that article gives a lot to go off of.....
    Man caught with sack of potatoes, charge with second degree arson.

The chickens found at his home are now in custody.

I swear, they just throw words into a random generator and come up with these stories... Also, the fact his last name is "Coon" is hilarious considering the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Upon closer scrutiny, that is a sketchy ass article.

10+ Year Old Account
    im sorry but this has got to be fake, just with the surname of the family involved shouts to me this is fake
    Dell U2713H
    GTX 980Ti
    custom water cooling