Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Found one near cereboth canyon i think, gave up before i completed it

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one I completed was the one in Wayfahrer Foothills. I had to kite one of the two bosses at the end because my friend died right before the first one died, but in the end it went down and we got our treasure.

Then I found the one in the Ashford (the one also shown in TB's video). I think I reached the end in that one, but I could not find find the rock you need to open the chest.

The last one I found was the one in Queensdale. I managed to get to the last room filled with the oozes, but since I was alone I did not manage to get to the chest before I died

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Could have been something like that but the only way to get to it was to do a little jumping puzzle.
    Did it have traps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Did it have traps?
    Only saw 1 and you only ran into it if you ended up going the wrong way at the very beginning of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    can someone give me really specific directions to get to the jumping puzzles, i really want to experience them before the beta ends
    I dont need revenge, I need redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts Van View Post
    can someone give me really specific directions to get to the jumping puzzles, i really want to experience them before the beta ends
    Unable to provide directions myself, but the wiki has some info on where to look. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jumping_Puzzle

10+ Year Old Account
    Woohooo~! Found the 3 puzzles posted in this thread, and the best thing i wasn't even looking for them! I was just getting hearts and found them <3!
    1.- The norn one (took me like 5 mins to realize the crows had knockback.

2.- The queensdale one (that giant egg was quite hard D:!)

3.- The breached wall one (i was just roaming doing the hearts, finding the $"@# tretbuchet that was aoe'ing me, i found a giant building and I saw it at the top, i was like "oh man that thing must die", when i reached the top, a tretbuchet from bellow the building threw a giant rock at me, making me fall from the bulding to a sad death, then i conquered it with a friend of mine !)

It was amazing !

Just did the one in WvWvW (Garnet one). Easily the best of all I experienced so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely people got more stories?!

I actually found another one in Snowden Drifts inside of a cavern full of odd machinery. At the end was an Asura boss!

I found one in the second Norn area (can't remember the name) in a cave full of looters, much easier than the raven one. Only took me a while because my friend kept falling in the same hole and I had to wait for him, though it turns out that THIS veteran (unlike the ones in the first Norn zone) I could have easily soloed.
    Feel like it was the same one as Herecius found possibly, except the boss was a Charr rather than an Asura.

Once again the reward chest was exceptionally underwhelming. I guess they don't want to "force" everyone to do these but it'd be nice to get more than white-quality vendor trash gear >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I found one in the second Norn area (can't remember the name) in a cave full of looters, much easier than the raven one. Only took me a while because my friend kept falling in the same hole and I had to wait for him, though it turns out that THIS veteran (unlike the ones in the first Norn zone) I could have easily soloed.
    Feel like it was the same one as Herecius found possibly, except the boss was a Charr rather than an Asura.

Once again the reward chest was exceptionally underwhelming. I guess they don't want to "force" everyone to do these but it'd be nice to get more than white-quality vendor trash gear >_>
    Yep, that was the same one that I found. The achievement of knowing you found a hidden bit of exploration is very satisfying, and to me, that's enough of a reward, though that particular jumping puzzle was not very well hidden, they practically drew arrows leading towards it. :P The most well hidden one I saw was the skill point in Diessa Plateau, as the start of it was WAAAAAAAY to the west of the skill point going up a very narrow stairway with nothing near it, and most of the jumps were along very tiny half-ledges.

Yeah I am quite happy to have things that you do just for fun (my friend didn't seem to enjoy them as much but he told me he hates MMO platforming in general :P) but it feels weird that they put a reward chest there and then don't actually make it worth opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Found one near cereboth canyon i think, gave up before i completed it
    That's not the spirit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    That's not the spirit!
    I know, but i had some more stuff i wanted done before the beta ended

Deleted
    i found one in Ascalon right in the middle of the area with all the ghost cannons and trebuchets, I found it hard as nails near the top. A rich silver node and a veteran mob awaited me at the top but i couldnt finish him off because we were fighting on a tiny platform

//img99.imageshack.us/img99/1726/gw016small.jpg

A guildmate found 4 and offered to take me on a tour, but I wanted to save them for release... I deliberately didn't do that much PVE :<

Can't wait for release!

I found one in the Breached Wall area, it had multiple paths, a couple veterens on the way, and a skillpoint as reward at the end.
    Man, this game is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow_eyeS View Post
    I found one in the Breached Wall area, it had multiple paths, a couple veterens on the way, and a skillpoint as reward at the end.
    Man, this game is cool.
    I heard a few people in my guild talking about that one too, but didn't get around too it.

Wait...guild wars 2 has jump puzzles? They encourage you to try get to weird places instead of making invisible walls everywhere? I'm sold! Best feature yet