Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

World drop mounts

So because I'm bored sitting up here in Storm peaks I was wondering if anyone out there has all 4 of the world drop mounts TLPD, Aeonaxx, Posideus and Camel(and you have to have got posideus yourself not from the AH :P) I'm unfortunate enough to still have none of these even though I've been camping since late late WOTLK for the TLPD. If you have SS I'd love to see what it looks like to actually loot one :P
    Last edited by Thehardman; 2012-04-30 at 06:41 AM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ehardman/mount - Dat Dere Mount Collection
    Horde Server - Blackrock US
    Alliance Server - Frostmourne US

I have the camel and TLPD. Been camping in Deepholm for 3.5 weeks now and have seen Aeonaxx spawn once. Starting to believe it's not a rare spawn but a hack, going crazy down there.

Deleted
    I've got the camel instantly on the first figurine i've ever looted but with the fucking TLPD no luck at all.Been camping like 3-4 weeks,writing down the spawn timers and shit of Vyragosa or w/e and still nothing.I even made a team with a dedicated rogue farming it but still nothing.ONLY seen it once and lost it for 10secs.Of course im in a very high populated server.GL anyhow.

Deleted
    I have all 4, I'm so glad to have the camping over with :P It was sort of an OCD thing for a while.
    Got them in order of TLPD > Camel > Poseidus > Aeonaxx.

Best of luck for your TLPD!

I have Aeonaxx and Poseidus. Been trying for TLPD since it was first available with no luck. Saw him dead a few times and that was it. Got Poseidus while going for a head enchant for my tank and got Aeonaxx while going for shoulder enchants. As far as the camel goes..... if I get one more handful of dust I may snap.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh gosh i have all four after many hours of camping, swimming and scanning of uldum , wish there was an achie for getting all four of em

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I have the camel and TLPD. Been camping in Deepholm for 3.5 weeks now and have seen Aeonaxx spawn once. Starting to believe it's not a rare spawn but a hack, going crazy down there.
    Try 4 months >.< thats how long it took me to even see aeonaxx spawn.

Edit: Got TLPD and Aeonaxx.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Try 4 months >.< thats how long it took me to even see aeonaxx spawn.

Edit: Got TLPD and Aeonaxx.
    Really hope it's not going to take that long o.O

tlpd on my alliance shaman, aoenaxx on the same shaman and alliance hunter. sadly, both were "i'm sick of this shit, brb rerolling alliance" toons that haven't played since late season 9ish.

I have the camel. For all of you looking for it that use NPC_Scan be advised that there are 2 npc codes for the mysterious camel figurine. 50409 and 50410. 50409 will ALWAYS turn to dust and 50410 will Always port you to the chump you gotta kill. I got mine by only having 50410 in the NPC scan list so the first time it popped up on me I knew that it was the real deal.

Hope this helps.
    I think the whole front office — or at least a good chunk of it — was obsessed with Crawford. I blame Varitek and Mirabelli, because every time the Sox played the Rays, Crawford would single, steal second, steal third, steal home, then come out of the dugout and steal first, then steal second and third on one pitch, then reverse-steal second again just so he could steal third and home on the following pitch. - Michael Schur

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Really hope it's not going to take that long o.O
    Good luck to you. Tlpd was also a bitch, 1 month near continuous camping.

Deleted
    I have them all aye.

Got them in this order, TLPD > Aeonaxx > Camel >Poseidus.

Have TLPD on 6 alts also (don't ask). Aeonaxx on 4, Camel on 4 and have not bothered with the Seahorse again.. I hate Vashj'ir

I don't have any.
    I had been camping aeonaxx for about 3 months when i was out camping as usual and this horde paladin came flying by to stop literally 5 yards infront of me, before i could move there was aeonaxx and he was on her... -.-
    I was pissed...

I have seen TLPD dead once (end of WoTLK), been kinda roaming there every now and then and never even seen it again. Killed Vyragosa 11 times myself and saw someone else kill Vyragosa aswell. Friend of mine went there previously at about 5 in the morning and POOF there he was. Another friend just happened to stroll through Storm Peaks and there he was as well. Lucky friends
    I've personally never seen either Aeonaxx/Blood Seeker or Poseidus but I'm searching for them every now and again. Seen the World Boss twice though myself (killed once).
    However I DO have Camel-Hoarder, ever since I was farming like crazy for my Qiraji I was in constant search for it and eventually found it after 3 Camels (One I found on NPCScan but couldn't find, other turned into dust and got Camel on the 3rd), haven't seen another figurine pop up on NPCScan since however.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I have seen TLPD dead once (end of WoTLK), been kinda roaming there every now and then and never even seen it again. Killed Vyragosa 11 times myself and saw someone else kill Vyragosa aswell. Friend of mine went there previously at about 5 in the morning and POOF there he was. Another friend just happened to stroll through Storm Peaks and there he was as well. Lucky friends
    I've personally never seen either Aeonaxx/Blood Seeker or Poseidus but I'm searching for them every now and again. Seen the World Boss twice though myself (killed once).
    However I DO have Camel-Hoarder, ever since I was farming like crazy for my Qiraji I was in constant search for it and eventually found it after 3 Camels (One I found on NPCScan but couldn't find, other turned into dust and got Camel on the 3rd), haven't seen another figurine pop up on NPCScan since however.
    You have to delete the cache folder in your Wow directory to be able to find it again, once you find it its cached and wont show until you clear the cache.

I have all four too. When Cata came out, I started camping time-lost in the beginning of the year. It did take me about a week. Then, I think I found the real camel figurine, before it was a feat of strength. So I was able to get two more camels for friends by killing Dormus, logging off till he respawned, summoning a friend, killing him again and trading the camel over. They all got their feats toowhen they got implemented.
    Then, I started half-heartedly camping Aeonaxx, and when one of the campers left because she didn't have time, I decided to go for it. Took me 6 days I think. Then, when Poseidus came out again as a world boss, I had a random look just before a driving lesson, and found the very first one on my server that dropped the reins

As I kinda got addicted to the sound of npcscan, I camped one more time-lost (5 days), Aeonaxx on another server (6 days), and I flew on his back for over half an hour, been wanting to enjoy the ride as opposed to being all shaky from the first time and found a camel for an alt, and two more where I told friends to come and loot them to find Dormus. I found Poseidus again two weeks ago and stored the reins, and a year ago, stumbled over a third time-lost that spawned on my huntress.

I know how it feels like to camp, so I wish you all the best!
    Here's a long post I made with all the rare stories (and other rares), so if you're bored in the mountains, feel free to browse, and you probably also know the tlpdresource forums, if you had any questions or wanted to start a camping journal.

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewto...p?f=34&t=12303

http://board.tlpdresource.com/index.php

Good luck You'll find him!

-Sams

I only have the TLPD. It bugged and fell INTO the frozen waterfall near where it spawns so I had to open a ticket. One week later I was flying around on my new dragon.
    This space for rent.

I have the phosphorescent drake!!!!
    ...on an alt.

I have found all 4 too or well i sold Poseidus cose its very useless :\ , for me TLPD was the hardest, found Vyragosa like 30 times...and 1 TLPD
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...812223156.jpg/

can't wait for the new Pandarian rare mob
    Last edited by Sinnerlol; 2012-04-29 at 02:35 PM.

Have them all now, Dandruid on Silvermoon EU, was not easy though <3 mounts!