Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Blood Elf male DK... all I think about when I see that is a 12 year old faceroller.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    As a Frost DK, go in front of Stormwind or Orgrimmar and make 20 duels against various rogues.
    Come back an tell us how you feel :-)
    As any dk***

But then go and duel anything else, equal in gear and skill :P
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Yep, death knights sure are great.

Unholy in arena is not too shabby, its far less frustrating getting cced as your resources regenerate and your pet will still keep up some of the pressure.
    Best spec / class for soloing healers, i would say we are the second best melee - rogues being top of course.

Blood soloing is why im still subscribed to wow, hopefully we will remain the top soloer in mists!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Yep, death knights sure are great.

Unholy in arena is not too shabby, its far less frustrating getting cced as your resources regenerate and your pet will still keep up some of the pressure.
    Best spec / class for soloing healers, i would say we are the second best melee - rogues being top of course.

Blood soloing is why im still subscribed to wow, hopefully we will remain the top soloer in mists!
    Unless they revert word of glory to having no cool down or increase leader of the pack heals, we most certainly will remain on top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Unless they revert word of glory to having no cool down or increase leader of the pack heals, we most certainly will remain on top.
    Monks could still prove to be great solo'ers, even if my money is still on DKs.

The only class that I really get a true feeling of strength and power while playing is my Prot Warrior. On the contrary, I actually feel pretty wimpy playing a DK. Blood's alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I thought this while playing it in wotlk, but since the rune changes, I feel like a derp while I'm waiting for runes to regen and im sitting at little to no runic power just melee attacking with a =| face. It's even worse as blood tanking crap. So boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I thought this while playing it in wotlk, but since the rune changes, I feel like a derp while I'm waiting for runes to regen and im sitting at little to no runic power just melee attacking with a =| face. It's even worse as blood tanking crap. So boring.
    I'm afraid you're doing it wrong. Even a medium - decently geared DW Frost Dk will almost have no free GCD, and that's while in Unholy Presence. The ultra fast playstyle of DW Frost is what I really love about it.
    Nearly the same goes for unholy, if you manage runic corruption correctly. Maybe you were dpsing in Frost Presence?

And yes, I do feel powerful, the burst and sustain of Frost DW is simply amazing. It is, however, true that you don't really need to to understand your class / have experience and still do a lot of dps, and the Dk gear/damage scaling is surprisingly low-end friendly.

Also, the old rune system was awful and static. The new system has made the Dk (I speak for DW Frost only) the most fun to play class in my opinion.
    Last edited by Shadowroxxor; 2012-05-03 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodata View Post
    Monks could still prove to be great solo'ers, even if my money is still on DKs.
    This is true. I haven't played one on beta yet. I guess it would come down to them having instant self heals / healing for a % of damage dealt.

Deleted
    I play DK because from classic to tbc i got bored shitless of all the classes, they just weren`t fun for me. I bought wotlk only to play DK, and i absolutely loved it, maining DK since than.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You'll annihilate those Rogues on any fight with AOE though! :P
    Which is no fight this tier. Possibly spine but that's just useless meter padding. Sitting on regeneratives on MoDW also doesn't count. I like my class but I hope it gets better come MoP, we're being dominated by the majority of specs single target right now.

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LikeASir View Post
    I personally DISLIKE playing my DK.

Don't like the rune system and how they changed it. : <
    Blargh I absolutely hated the old rune system. Completely locked rotation was not fun at all to me. Now I have to actually think for myself and it's better than it's ever been IMO.