Thread: Veteran Nanny

Veteran Nanny

So today, Childrens week. My year to get Veteran nanny.

I start up and do the quests for the companions, i only needed Peanut, so that was what i was looking for in the quest rewards, what i did not know / notice was that he werent really called peanut, But hes called Elekk training collar. I did not notice this

What do you guys think are the chances GM's will revert this and give me peanut instead?

Slim to none.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Slim to none.
    Depending on how long ago it happened and how friendly you act towards the GM, the chance is pretty big.

...What did you choose?

It should have been obvious which one you needed, unless you chose Legs, as Egbert and Willy would have said "Already Known".

1. Log 4 different chars, get a different pet on each char.
    2. Wait for MoP to launch cus of the account-wide pets.
    3. All the Children's Week pets in the same year.
    4. ??
    5. Profit

Hope the GM will revert it for ya, I would be so mad if that happened to me and they wouldn't revert :S
    But yeh...you may never know...Good luck tho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    1. Log 4 different chars, get a different pet on each char.
    2. Wait for MoP to launch cus of the account-wide pets.
    3. All the Children's Week pets in the same year.
    4. ??
    5. Profit
    I've done this to cover my bases as well

Deleted
    I got wrong pet due to addon auto-turn in, and he gave me another one So give it a shot

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heady View Post
    So today, Childrens week. My year to get Veteran nanny.

I start up and do the quests for the companions, i only needed Peanut, so that was what i was looking for in the quest rewards, what i did not know / notice was that he werent really called peanut, But hes called Elekk training collar. I did not notice this

What do you guys think are the chances GM's will revert this and give me peanut instead?
    Much of that would depend on if you learned the pet you DID choose instead. If you learned it, then you will not be getting any replacement. If you did not learn it, then there is a very slim chance that a GM might be able to swap them out. If they tell you no, then there is always next year.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I'm just curious, but when you couldn't tell which one you needed for the achievement or thought it wasn't in the list of rewards, why did you select one at random instead of just turning in the quest later after you looked up the quest/achievement?

You could just wait for mop or keep throwing tickets in. I hate to say this but just keep putting in tickets all the gms are so inconsistent.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by barrenlake View Post
    I'm just curious, but when you couldn't tell which one you needed for the achievement or thought it wasn't in the list of rewards, why did you select one at random instead of just turning in the quest later after you looked up the quest/achievement?
    This. Not to be mean, but in the adult world, sometimes you have to live with your mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecan View Post
    This. Not to be mean, but in the adult world, sometimes you have to live with your mistakes.
    Not in WoW, People just keep QQing until they get what they want. even if it takes years.

But anyway, You could always wait for MOP or Just put in a ticket and hope for the best.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators