Hey guys.

So I bought the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition a while back and installed it, played it a bit, no problems. At the time, I was using a steam account that's e-mail is now long gone, due to some malicious infections. Since then I've been using a new e-mail address and today I formatted my computer back to factory settings.

So, I go to install the game and steam asks for my login, so I type it in. Doesn't work. Try a few password variants, try capitals, doesn't work. I attempt to recover my password via steam sending a code to the connected e-mail, and I guess it's been sending them, but like I said earlier I deleted that e-mail account.

At this point I've made a new account but can't reinstall my copy of Fallout: NV since I used the key the first time I installed it, and the e-mail of the old account that I was using is gone. I even tried logging into Hotmail to get to it and Hotmail said that it didn't exist. So, I made a NEW e-mail address with the exact same name as the one that I deleted, thinking that Steam would just send the code to the new one. No dice.

What do?

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 11:05 PM ----------

Bumperoni, I want to play!