Poll: How many hours did you play the first GW2 BWE?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    dafuq and I though 10 hours was a lot :@
    I KNOW!!!!

But seriously I don't know how many hours I put in. I was level 16 on a human, and I had a level 6 charr. So I assume somewhere around 10 hours.

10 or so hours all on an engie
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10 a lot? I did 10 hours a day.. yes. I had my special GW2 weekend.

Deleted
    time ingame : ~6-7 hours
    time waiting to actually play: ~3-4 hours

guess I had bad luck with my available time

Why are there 5hour gaps of "no one could ever have played this time" on the poll? o.O
    I played ~47 (I did /age shortly before the final beta event, and it was at like 46 at the time), which is not on the poll.

About 30 hours. I had to work a lot that weekend, otherwise it would have been a lot more.

Around 30hours, wanted to play more, but couldnt :/

About 40 hours solid.

^ was taken about an hour & half before beta shut down. Considering the end of beta event ran about 30 mins over, ~40 in 2 days seems about my average for most MMOs.

Too bad the Guild Wars 2 beta was ran concurrently with Tera. I logged a few hours into Tera and Rift over that weekend. Really bad timing for Tera.

Deleted
    I had a lot of bad luck with logins/ dc's, so I'll be lucky if I hit the 10 hour mark. :S Wish I could've played a lot more but I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers in the hope that I'm luckier for the next 1.

You left out 35 - 40 hours... so I put 40 since I was around 39 and a 1/2...

Deleted
    I was not in beta stupid laptop broke so I didn't pre-purchase. However I must of spent about 15-20 hours just watching live streams, can not wait to get new laptop and play

40-50ish, didnt keep a tally but I spent nearly every waking hour while the servers were up in game. I had maybe 3-4 hours over the weekend devoted to something other than GW2 or sleep, I even ate at the keyboard.

Who is John Galt?

I think I squeezed out about 15-16, around 1 hour on Friday and 15ish all day Sunday until they shut it down at 3:03am Monday and I cried.

Would have aimed for 40+ if I had the whole weekend available.

Was too busy playing the shit out of the game to use the /age command!
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-05-02 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Probably around 25-30

I was on from the start, only logged off for server downtime. Sunday got a little blurry and I think I crashed on my keyboard for a few hours.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I was on from the start, only logged off for server downtime. Sunday got a little blurry and I think I crashed on my keyboard for a few hours.
    You've done good.

I played from my couch and took naps there. :P

Only 1-2 hours a day had play times in which I wouldn't instantly dc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I played from my couch and took naps there. :P
    My one 'nap' ended up being an 11hour sleep.
    The TS laughed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    You've done good.
    I think I only fell asleep because I ran out of energy drinks and caffeine.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.