Poll: Athene or Kripparrian

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    He said when he started his stream at lvl1 that the goal was going to be WF 4-Man Inferno clear which he has been preparing with his friends for months... after a while he just given up seeing others were too far ahead, how more owned can you be?
    Last edited by mmoc6bff638b3f; 2012-05-16 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    So why did he said when he started his stream at lvl1 that the goal was going to be WF 4-Man Inferno clear which he has been preparing with his friends for months?
    What has that got to do with what I posted? How is Inferno clear the world first 60?:
    Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Posts made weeks ago have corrected the OP that he didn't intend to go for world first 60.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Btw, hundreds of Asians got to 60 before Athene.
    I see this statement here and there but have yet to see a single shred of evidence, best I have seen is people linking to a interview with blizzard devs confirming that one of their employes got to 60 before the game was even released. So link me the proof of dem hundreds of asians at 60 before Athene?
    Last edited by mmoca2f9ccdfb8; 2012-05-16 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    What has that got to do with what I posted? How is Inferno clear the world first 60?:

in WoW you have to clear normal mode before you can unlock heroic mode.....at the beginning of a new expansion, the race to max lvl goes hand in hand with also downing the end-game content. since him and his friends are so far behind others whom are already 60 by now, it lessens his chances of getting the first inferno clear, as others have had longer time at max lvl.

ie the people hitting 60 first, are most likely the people going into inferno next.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Christ Kripp got owned, as I knew he would.

Let the ferocious defending of his failure begin !
    Kripp never sayed he would go world first 60, he will go for world first inferno clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Kripp never sayed he would go world first 60, he will go for world first inferno clear.
    Yeah right, he just failed. It's ok to admit that Athene beat him.

Method's statement was fucking hilarious that said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    He said when he started his stream at lvl1 that the goal was going to be WF 4-Man Inferno clear which he has been preparing with his friends for months... after a while he just given up seeing others were too far ahead, how more owned can you be?
    He got competly owned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koxk View Post
    No ? They were gonna compete world first 60, world first inferno cleared, world first 60 hardcore etc..

He just decided not to in the very last moment.
    You have a source for that statement? Cause in the video and reading I've seen, Kripp said he was ONLY going for WF Inferno Clear
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I'm still dumbfounded by the fact that people care about this.... is there even a way to confirm being world first?

Seriously, I could've been "world first 60 zomg" (as if the slightest fuck was given) if I didn't go to work yesterday and got lucky enough to stay logged in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I'm still dumbfounded by the fact that people care about this.... is there even a way to confirm being world first?

Seriously, I could've been "world first 60 zomg" (as if the slightest fuck was given) if I didn't go to work yesterday and got lucky enough to stay logged in.
    Good for you, too bad you didn't though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemie View Post
    Athene called himself the best gamer in the world? Did he even beat Heroic Madness prenerf? Kripp is one of the top hunters in the world and he's playing in Exodus, world 7th ranked guild in WoW.

I mean I'm not using WoW to justify his skill but D3 Inferno is going to be a skill based race, not just an easy lvling competition. The only resource that gives him advantage is time, which I'm pretty sure Kripp will also dedicate his time for this. So it comes to skill and I have no doubt in Kripp's skill. Good player is a good player no matter what game that player is playing.

But Athene? I'm sorry but does he have any accomplishment in gaming other than his world first lvling competition in WoW which does not require any gaming skill at all???? The only reason Kripp will get beaten would be Inferno happens to be easy, which I don't think that'll happen though.
    Really? I think you need to read the link about Athene first, hes done more than just leveling competitions in WoW.

On Topic.. I don't know who'll get it, I think Athene might get first 60, but lose first Inferno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post

The same reason I'm dumbfounded why people bother wasting their "precious" time writing on forums about things they say they don't care about ^.^

Let me explain this for all those people who keep saying Kripp got beat badly etc. He wasn't racing for first 60... why? Because he was on the US servers that launched 8 hours after the EU ones that Athene was playing on. There was never any way for them to actually compete against each other. So can we stop all the arguing and trash talking?

btw, Kripp is now with a nice stream vs the last boss of Act1 on inferno

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    btw, Kripp is now with a nice stream vs the last boss of Act1 on inferno
    6:42 Est, 5/16/2012, Team Nolife downed butcher on inferno difficulty. 3 Acts to go.

World first don't mean crap when a game isn't released globally at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    World first don't mean crap when a game isn't released globally at the same time.
    Well as it looks like world first butcher even though he is us and in final release timezone id say that's nifty.

Deleted
    WF Maghda just now by Kripp btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Well they're not asians/playing in asia who got it way before anyone else so yes it means something.