Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieDPSMeter View Post
    Is it really worth it?
    Yes. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/collectors-edition/

4GB usb Flash drive in the shape of a soul stone and a diablo skull holder is easily 20 dollars. D2 and LoD still sell for 10-20 dollars from Blizzard (included on flash drive) WoW pet is about 10 dollars. You also get D3 dyes, wings, and SC2 portraits and decals. As well as the standard CE stuff in the form of Artbook, DVD/BLU-Ray behind the scenes, and soundtrack.

Not to mention if you have the WoW annual pass you get 4 free months of WoW game time for buying the CE. I'd say yes its worth it even if you aren't a Annual Pass member.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ordered my CE when it was announced.

Ordered on 22nd of December 2011 for 59.99€ (~ $79.45)

Was a special deal and I couldn't say no^^
    Last edited by Drhomie; 2012-05-02 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drhomie View Post
    Ordered on 22nd of December 2011 for 59.99€ (~ $79.45)

Was a special deal and I couldn't say no^^
    Hacks, if i saw it for that price here in that UK i'd buy a 2nd, or even a third copy ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I got two CE for Diablo 3 one for me and one for my wife. She has CE going back to Warcraft 3, WoW, BC, WOTLK, Cata, and SC2. I myself have from BC forward and SC2 CE

I demand they make more CE's! I have a feeling they totally underestimated the demand for CE's :/ If I don't get one I'm going to sit in a corner crying while repeatedly bashing my head against the wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I got 2 of them from Amazon, the moment they were announced. One for me and one for my brother.

Just go to wal-mart or whichever store will be open at midnight on the 14th .. im sure you will get a collectors edition

I got one for Wrath and I wasn't even trying, they were having a hard time getting rid of them

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to preorder one until it was too late I am going to try and swing by wal-mart and best buy at midnight and see if I can pick up a ce (thats what I did for cata...walked into best buy with no preorder, picked up one of 20+ CE's on a table that they had extra of and was out in 5 minutes~).

Although that Sears preorder is pretty tempting, but I've never ordered anything from them. Anyone have good/bad experiences with them?

Edit: Even though you can add the ce to your cart at sears, it will say it is sold out come check out
    Last edited by Moritsume; 2012-05-03 at 01:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ordered my d3 CE off amazon.co.uk... it wont arrive on the 15th seeing its international shipping, but thank fuck for the annual pass ;D

Living in northern Iowa, our Best Buy will have CE Diablo 3 copies for years after its release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    Although that Sears preorder is pretty tempting, but I've never ordered anything from them. Anyone have good/bad experiences with them?
    You should still check k-mart and sears if they are open or come the next day when they open. The local k-mart had a Cata CE for a couple of months. Not sure if it sold or was just sent back, and k-mart owns sears so both should share a similar distribution of CE's.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-05-03 at 02:06 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

ordered on Feb 16th the moment amazon sent me an order saying "hey, given your past shopping patterns you might want this..." Should I be concerned that amazon has me pegged so accurately?

In the case of SC2, I just walked into a Best Buy and picked one up off the shelf. I fully intend to do that again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    In the case of SC2, I just walked into a Best Buy and picked one up off the shelf. I fully intend to do that again.
    same, or go to wal-mart. :P most likely wal-mart, not many people go there for CEs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Bought a bunch but don't really expect to make any money because they are too easily available. Will probably just give them away to siblings and kids of friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You should still check k-mart and sears if they are open or come the next day when they open. The local k-mart had a Cata CE for a couple of months. Not sure if it sold or was just sent back, and k-mart owns sears so both should share a similar distribution of CE's.
    They must have been producing those in really huge numbers or just nobody bought them since they are still available and quite cheap everywhere.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-05-03 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a mail today from the store where I pre-ordered.
    They made 'm available this morning and managed to score 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'd like to have got the previous CE's of WoW, didn't bother before Cata, and wish I had tbh =/

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Got a mail today from the store where I pre-ordered.
    They made 'm available this morning and managed to score 2.
    I was hoping to buy a 2nd one so I could sell it for a ridiculously inflated price in a couple of months, but they have a limit of 1 per customer .
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    No, with 4. You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Edit: Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

As usual I can most likely walk into my Best Buy store and pick it off a spotlight table in the middle of the store. Just like I did with BC, Wrath, Cata, and SC2. Day one.