Deleted

Buying Skins & Race Changes

Hey!

Basicly I wanted to ask you something, today a friend of me got a little angry with me because I changed my priest' race to from troll to undead.
    He said that I'm addicted to race changes and buying RP and skins in LoL.

It's not that I buy it every week or something but sometimes I feel that I get a little bored of LoL for example and then I buy some RP and buy a skin of a champ I dont play often but I really like the skin and basicly the skin makes the champ and game so much more fun for me and I really enjoy the feeling of buying new skins
    I got Brolaf, Demonblade Trynd, Bloodlord Vlad, they're expensive skins but I just love how they look and it makes the character so much cooler then without

Same with race changes, i care alot about looks and changed my chars alot because it makes them interesting and more fun for me.

Do i got some kind of shop addiction :P? or do you guys think it's ok what I'm doing as long as I can afford it and not going out of hand?

I dont race change often and like each 2 months I buy some RP and buy some cool skins.

Ty in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you're still eating food and maintaining normal life, who cares what you spend your extra money on.

I've race changed and face changed my WoW chara's god knows how many times, never caused any problems 'cept for people who say it's a waste of money. I'm sure I could waste it on other things that they might like better, doesn't make it any less of a waste.

It's your money. As long as you aren't using some form of governments money on this (getting benefits for food and spending it on this for example), then I see nothing wrong with it. What you do with your money is no one elses business. If you want to buy skins then go for it. If others try to judge you for it, I bet they spend money on their hobbies too. Gaming is one of your hobbies, and spending money on it is no more sad than spending money on any other hobby.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow alone ive bought alot of server transfers and my rogue ive faction and race changed at least 10+ times.. Probly a waste of money , but whatever makes ya happy while playing the game and have money you dont mind wasting , why not?

Deleted
    Aslong as you have extra money I see nothing wrong with spending money on a game. I've spent 70€ on LoL and I don't regret it a single bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    One person teases you and you make a 'do I have a problem' thread? You're too sensitive I think. :P

Play the game the way you like - so long as you're not being a jerk to other people, their opinion really doesn't matter.

Like others have said as long as it isn't hurting you somewhere it isn't really an issue.

Edit: I'd like to add that the value of money is relative. If you believe having Brolaf is worth that money more so than say some DVD then more power to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly do you need confirmation on what you do with your money?

It's your money, if you feel it's worth it then that's the end of it, no matter what opinion we might hold. You're not spending mine at least.

"Permanent" purchases are almost never a waste. Anything you get to keep forever will eventually pay out its price. Since they're skins, they also raise your account's value, so if you ever decide to quit LoL and sell your account for moneyz, you will sell it for more.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Your money, do what you want with it, also, tell your friend to mind his own fucking business.... who's paying for it again?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD