10+ Year Old Account

Binding a USB device to keyboard key

Hey guys, back with yet another obscure question.

I finally got a foot pedal today, and I intend to use it for vent as my push-to-talk key. I plug it in (There weren't any drivers or anything, it's just a generic USB device) and it appears to be bound to "b". I press it, it types b. bbb bb b b bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. That's me tapping my foot.

How do I bind this to another key, or unbind it and just use it for vent?

brb experimenting some more.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so...I'm facepalming. There's a mini-CD BEHIND the packaging that I didn't even think to look at. It's just a flimpy piece of cardboard coated in Cantonese, I didn't even see/feel it!

I'm going to give this a shot, see if it works.
    [/url]

Deleted
    In my Opinion you should use this as an excuse to return it and get your Money back. I played many different games over the years and in my Opinion a "push to talk pedal" is nothing but a gimmick. Even in WoW where it is not unusual to bind DOZENS of keys there will always be one free in reach for push to talk. I myself used Mouse 4 for years before i got around to binding more Keys to my Mouse. For WoW (and most other games) i recommend Caps Lock. It's actually quite nice button to use as it's near WASD and you can easily push it whilst strafing/using the 1-5 keys and you can still press shift at the same time. Safe yourself the Money and stick with a good old Keybind.

Or use voice activation if you live alone and use a Headset.

10+ Year Old Account
    The software on the disc let me bind the pedal to any key or "string" I wanted, I chose F9. Problem solved.
    [/url]