Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    ((Something like that. Hope they hurry. XD))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

((Me too!))
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm so sorry I had some real life issues, i got fired from my job and my account was hacked so i have felt a bit blah for a while. I will put up a reply after i come home but i wanted to know as Rihanna was deleted in game during my hack i no longer feel the want to roleplay her is there a way i can change my character? maybe my warrior could be found further into the tunnels idk))
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

((I'm sorry about what happened, Kinder . . . getting fired is never a good thing. Getting hacked sucks too; I know how that feels. If you don't want to RP Rihanna, then I don't know. Maybe we can work around it; Rihanna got lost during the trip, another mercenary arrives at Crusader's Pinnacle and joins us, while we search a bit for you. When we can't find you, we decide to continue and look for Hobb. We can continue, everybody feels sadness for losing you but we can't find you. Lol. A little extravagant, but the best I could come up with on such a short notice. xP))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((sounds good to me or i could even do a small one killing her off))

15+ Year Old Account
    ((you could get seperated from the group, then when surrounded you try to unleash the elements and end up pulling yourself into the elemental plane, appearing a time later in orgrimmar, too far away to be able to help? =p saves you "killing off" a character you might want to play again one your account is hopefully sorted, very sorry to hear about the firing also, never fun!))

((oh and if Hobb isn't rescued soon I might wake him up and post some halusonogenic semi dream posts to cure my boredom at work =p))

((Okay, haha, sounds good to me. :P))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rihanna made her way through the snow looking around she sighed "I think we are lost guys" she said to her spirit wolves, there were strange noises coming from all around her as well "I don't think we are alone either, this is going to be fun" Rihanna grinned as she pulled out her axes and threw down her totem as is sprung to life with the hollow inside filled with a roaring flame that seemed to melt away the snow near it and the stray flames would flicker towards Rihanna's weapon. The outside of the totem swirled with a small wind that seemed to stir up the fire and make it burn harder. Rihanna turned to her right to spot a nerubian coming straight for her and she chanted something under her breath as she unleashed a powerful burst of flame that started to sear the flesh of the nerubian who screeched out loud enough to echo throughout the air and it charged the shaman.

Rihanna knew that the nerubian had just called for help and she would soon be surrounded, the nerubian struck at her but she dodged to the right only to be struck with one it's legs; knocking her to the floor. She raised her axes and swung with precision cutting off the next pincer that came her, the nerubian stumbled forward and Rihanna knew this was her chance "Elements grant me your power, help me extinguish this evil". The fire from the totem seemed to disappear as Rihanna felt her size grow and her eyes started to glow a fiery red a flaming aura around her, she swung with both of her weapons and cut the nerubian in it's chest and neck. It stumbled forward and Rihanna hit it again harder then before beheading the beast. Rihanna sunk to her knees and looked over to her spirit wolves who were growling at something "That's it guys, we have to press... on" Rihanna looked up the hill to see it covered it nerubians all snarling down at her and she shook her head.

The young shaman closed her eyes and mumbled something quietly as she threw down a second totem this one filling with water on the inside and covered vines, her other totem igniting again. Rihanna stood up and raised her axes again as the nerubians began to rush down the hill at her "Spirits help me or i'm not going to make it" she shouted out loud. A feeling began to come over her a feeling of fury and peace, of chaos and and order, of love and rage at the same time, she couldn't stand the feeling anymore as the nerubians got closer and closer she cried out throwing her axes into the ground and with a loud burst of green energy she was gone and so was the group.

((Hope this is okay i was very unsure of what to write haha))

Darren suddenly froze, turning cold inside.
    "Rihanna."
    The young wizard looked around fervently for the goblin shaman, but could see no sign of her. "Rihanna!" he shouted, his words lost in the raging blizzard around them. "Blast it," he mumbled, raising his hand. He murmured a spell, and a bright ball of blue fire sparked to life in his palm, lighting up the area around them. He raised his left hand and waved it outward, murmuring more words. A blast of wind shot outward, blowing away much of the snow and clearing a straight path back the way they came.
    There was no sign of Rihanna. It was if she had never existed.
    "What the hell," Darren snarled, transferring the ball of fire to his left hand and drawing his sword with his right. The young mage stumbled through the ankle-deep snow, using the fire to light his way.
    Twelve feet off, farther away, Darren saw one patch on the ground where all the snow had been completely melted. The ground was scorched, and yet already plants were beginning to grow there. There were pieces of Nerubian left there, but mostly just ashes.
    Darren's heart sank. "You didn't deserve to die," he murmured, lowering his sword, suddenly feeling very tired. "Yet another soul lost in this misbegotten war."
    Then the wizard hardened himself. "We still have a lot of work to do," he said, returning to the others. "We can mourn Rihanna's loss afterwards."

Halford nodded, more grim than before. The crusader's grip on his sword tightened, and he reached for his shield. "Indeed, we can. And we will. As will we the rest of those lost to the Scourge. But, for now, shall we worry more about rescuing our druid friend? I sure hope the rest hurry the hell up; otherwise, I think it'll be too late."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((your reply made me sad haha, i will write about rihanna's fate in her bio soonish. I got her back yay!))

15+ Year Old Account
    (( yay for getting her back! =D ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((seems like the others gave up? maybe we should continue before the roleplay dies?))

((I'm still here, I just don't want to clutter up everything with a pointless post about me thinking about how cold it is and how much she is not looking forward to shooting her bow in tight places and all that...but if you'd like we can go and save Hobb. Between Mexy, Kinder, me and Kipling, that should be a decent group.))
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

15+ Year Old Account
    (( I'm the one being saved =p ))

((Yeah I know but we'll save you eventually ))

((Just hang in there Hobb. Just hang in there. That bunny couldn't have been in vain! :3))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

((Trueoo...why are you copy/pasting things in the roleplay thread? spamming these boards with non rp things, especially in an rp thing, is frowned upon...))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((say hello to our local spambot Jordaen))

((sorry for leaving for a while I was busy with finals im back now , can someone give me an update please?))

((Okay. Everybody's out near the Nerubian sinkholes, because Halford and the rest saw a rabbit Hobb sent. Hobb himself got captured *doh* and now we have to rescue him. We're near the sinkholes, on a hill overlooking them. SO you can, I don't know, fly back to Crusader's Pinnacle, and a crusader there will tell you which way Halford and the rest of us went. Khor had to take some time off, so I'm controlling all NPC aspects of this RP now until he returns. :3))
    Pyromaniac protégé.