Information that should be read before talking with --snip--

So for anyone interested in the way --REMOVED-- handles its applications i thought i would provide some information about their poor management.

Apparently having a application page on their site means they just skim through the information and do not fully read the application as the response i was given actually said that i did not provide evidence when i evidently did.

Also when i viewed their website the second time they still were allowing recruitment for specific classes but apparently when i had applied for that position they had no need for that class.

So i gave them a bit of constructive criticism saying they need more things on their website like what type of spec of each class they want and to make sure that their webpage is up to date.

Now before i gave them the criticism they would only allow me to join social when they could not determine all the information needed without trialing me.

Once i had given the constructive criticism the person handling the application closed it because it apparently was offensive to them.

So i am not making a post telling you that all their members are bad but their management should be ashamed of themselves.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-05-02 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not name and shame guilds or players on MMOC