10+ Year Old Account

Request: please use spoiler tags if you are revealing plot related information

With the release of Diablo 3 vast approaching and the speculation machine churning as well as with the very spoiler-y commercials out there I've seen a lot of posts lately that have possible spoilers. A lot of people, me included, don't want their story spoiled before having played through normal. Would it be too much to ask to keep thread titles with spoilers vague, and the use of spoiler tags in the post itself?

Deleted
    Your best bet would be to not read forums at all when the game is released. I won't open D3-related threads until I get the game myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Your best bet would be to not read forums at all when the game is released. I won't open D3-related threads until I get the game myself.
    Yea you are right about that, when D3 releases I will avoid forums and Diablo related pages like the plague. Sadly I've already seen some huge spoilers being dropped in threads luckily I was already well aware of them as I stupidly watched that second commercial (not sure what Blizzard was thinking with that one, especially because they've done everything not to reveal anything during beta).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Yea you are right about that, when D3 releases I will avoid forums and Diablo related pages like the plague. Sadly I've already seen some huge spoilers being dropped in threads luckily I was already well aware of them as I stupidly watched that second commercial (not sure what Blizzard was thinking with that one, especially because they've done everything not to reveal anything during beta).
    *scratches head* I saw the commercial, yet didn't really see anything lore-spoiling? Guess I missed it... Well or didn't see the right commercial *shrug*

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I don't really see what the trailers spoil, yes Tyrael and Imperius get into a fight but what does that spoil? They get into a fight, that is all we know. Why they get into a fight is the interesting bit/spoiler part, which hasn't been spoiled. And for ''Diablo'' vs Tyrael, was anyone not expecting that?

Deleted
    If you do see in thread spoilers do feel free to report them also and I'll edit in spoiler tags if someone has failed to do so. Won't help the first person who sees it but may help others, but yeah...probably best to avoid diablo threads until you've completed the game once if spoilers are critical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    *scratches head* I saw the commercial, yet didn't really see anything lore-spoiling? Guess I missed it... Well or didn't see the right commercial *shrug*
    There's two commercials out there, do not watch the second it's aptly called "It's not safe".

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgrablle View Post
    I don't really see what the trailers spoil, yes Tyrael and Imperius get into a fight but what does that spoil? They get into a fight, that is all we know. Why they get into a fight is the interesting bit/spoiler part, which hasn't been spoiled. And for ''Diablo'' vs Tyrael, was anyone not expecting that?
    I don't want to go into specifics and lore, but Tyreal vs Imperius as good as confirmed something that I've been thinking since Tyrael destroyed the world stone. Also it's not Tyrael vs Diablo but Imperius vs Diablo. Notice also in the first commercial it says (shows Diablo) EVIL (shows Azmodan) IS (shows Tyrael) BACK. Unless I'm reading too much into all this you can count 1 and 1.

EDIT: Which also leads me to be believe the meteor that crashed into the citadel is Tyrael. There are some flaws in that theory though.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2012-05-02 at 09:45 AM.