Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GallowsZA View Post
    He can heal just as well as Quinn, provided he has the same level of gear.
    I don't know, whenever I used him I got bad results. Quinn was much better, even with bad gear.

Deleted
    My warrior was married to Quinn before he betrayed me. Feels like that "proposal" conversation could have waited until after the betrayal.
    I have been telling myself that Baras forced Quinn to do it, and Quinn felt there was no other choice but to betray me. My husband, betraying me... something deeper lies in this!

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    My sith warrior's female and I married Quinn just before Voss. I remembered thinking when I left Voss that Quinn better not be the one to betray me because he was my best geared companion. Sure enough. Luckily, the fight isn't hard solo. When he betrayed me, my warrior was confused and asked him if he was breaking up with me. After kicking his rear, I force choked him (which did result in a loss of affection if I recall but it was really small) and then forgave him. I told him we'd keep it between us and not tell the others, and then told him he'd be making it up to me in the bedroom. Waiting to see how that pans out in the future. I can see another betrayal coming later down the road, the player automatically blames Quinn because he did it before resulting in the rest of the companions finding out about it (if they didn't know), and then you find out it was someone else.

I did the warrior's story line back in December so a bit fuzzy on some of the details like affection lost, etc. But I do believe I lost some for force choking him only to gain it back when I told him I wouldn't tell the others. When it doubt, check out torhead.
    This sounds so much more fun than playing a male character! A bit off-topic, but I had to choose between Vette and Jaesa for my 'lover' and ended up choosing Jaesa (she's hotter and is really into me!). Well, that pissed Vette off for a while, but she's good with me now too as I can give her courting gifts and all that. So, I think my warrior is sleeping with both Jaesa and Vette now.

Quote Originally Posted by GallowsZA View Post
    He can heal just as well as Quinn, provided he has the same level of gear.
    unless they've changed it, you can't equip 2V-R8 or C2-N2 (rep side ship droid) with weapon or off-hand items. and that tanks his stats. weapon is a HUGE chunk of tech power.

My warrior is light side and for the most part merciful(Baras did not live, however), but I totally wish I could have "fired" Quinn and told him something like "Leave my ship...and if you ever cross me again, I won't be so merciful". Of course then I'd be stuck with the crappy droid as my healer.

Woulda been really cool if one of the other companions(Pierce maybe) could then point out something like "Don't worry about Quinn being gone Captain, I have some medical training myself, I could take on his position as ship's medic if you need" then you could have the option of
    "Excellent Lieutenant, from now on you will be my designated medic"(which would trade his ranged tank skill set with Quinn's healing skill set)
    "No thank you Lieutenant, your current position is too important to me"(leaves him with his basic skill set, and the droid as your only healer option)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    My warrior is light side and for the most part merciful(Baras did not live, however), but I totally wish I could have "fired" Quinn and told him something like "Leave my ship...and if you ever cross me again, I won't be so merciful". Of course then I'd be stuck with the crappy droid as my healer.

Woulda been really cool if one of the other companions(Pierce maybe) could then point out something like "Don't worry about Quinn being gone Captain, I have some medical training myself, I could take on his position as ship's medic if you need" then you could have the option of
    "Excellent Lieutenant, from now on you will be my designated medic"(which would trade his ranged tank skill set with Quinn's healing skill set)
    "No thank you Lieutenant, your current position is too important to me"(leaves him with his basic skill set, and the droid as your only healer option)
    Like I said previously, BW should have had a quest branch available if you decided to kill/fire him where you gain a replacement companion, that way you still would have the same amount as anyone else but at least given the option to play out the story in a way that fits, to me it kinda ruined the warrior story to some extent as it made no sense what so ever to not kill him then and there.