15+ Year Old Account

Dragonwrath Legendary Quest: Thyrinar - Through a Glass, Darkly ^help^

while trying to kill the boss here i died ran back thinking i could get back to the boss i was unable to after killing myself then ressing my self on the ground i was still unable to get to the boss so thinking i could abandon the quest then reget the quest i was unable to does anyone have any idea on where i should to get this quest again ive been to COT nothing there went to mage tower nothing there need assistance please

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29194/t...a-glass-darkly it's outside of nexus. if you still can't pick back up from where you left off, you might want to put a ticket in.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOW DO YOU READ THAT?! It has no punctuation!

My brain exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by imoryn View Post
    HOW DO YOU READ THAT?! It has no punctuation!

My brain exploded.
    i agree, i often wonder in what culture some posters grew up in where they use NO punctuation, i mean my grammar and spelling can be terrible at times but at least its half legible

If you abandon the quest you can get it back, she's in the snowy forest where you first got it in Dragonblight, you can see her big question mark from the flightpath

felhound's interrupt and glyph of felhound are big helps in the fight ( used glyph of felhound and glyph of soul-link )

The instance resets or you can reset it yourself. I got stuck on the floating platforms once because I died and used my SS. When I ressd there was no way to jump to next platform so I had to ticket a GM who came in and reset it for me and told me if it happened again just wait for the instance to reset or manually reset it.